- Job number:
- Work type:
- Permanent - full time
- Finance and Administration
WesTrac is an equipment solutions company and one of the world's leading Caterpillar Dealerships with a rich history of supporting thousands of customers across the mining and construction industries in Australia. At WesTrac our primary focus is our people. We know that our success is the result of more than 4,000 talented people working together to achieve amazing outcomes.
WesTrac are looking for a passionate and professional Receptionist to join our team based in South Guildford.
Reporting to the People Services Manager, this individual will be the first point of contact for all visitors to the WesTrac Administration Office, whilst managing a busy switchboard and providing day to day administration support to People Services and the broader People & Culture team. This is a high-volume transactional role consisting of the timely and accurate administration of employee lifecycle processes.
The successful applicant will be a champion in customer service, striving for a warm and accommodating level of support and thrives in a dynamic and collaborative environment where value is added with every task completed.
Key Focus Areas:
- Demonstrated ability to exercise initiative, discretion, sound judgement, high level of professionalism and confidentiality always
- Able to multitask different activities whilst maintaining a calm and professional demeanour
- High level of initiative and problem-solving skills with a focus on delivering timely and accurate output that supports a high performing team
- Have a can-do attitude with a willingness to roll up their sleeves and get the job done
- Be proficient in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Previous experience in SuccessFactors Employee Central and Performance and Goals – desirable
What we offer:
- Opportunity to get a $3,000 referral bonus as part of our Recommend and Spend program
- Job security with a consistent pipeline of work
- Unrivalled training and development via The WesTrac Institute
- Fantastic team environment and inclusive work culture
- Made for More Rewards program with discounts at retailers like Woolworths, Caltex, Apple, Crown, Qantas and many more
- Paid parental leave, discounted health insurance, income protection insurance, and salary sacrifice options
If you are interested in taking your career to the next level with WesTrac click the ‘Apply’ button today!
Relocation and Visa sponsorship assistance can be offered to candidates currently located in Australia only.
WesTrac Pty Ltd is committed to achieving a diverse and engaged workforce. We are an equal opportunity employer and encourage applications from female, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Island candidates.
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: W. Australia Standard Time
Back Apply now