Rebuild Service Advisor
- Job number:
- Work type:
- Permanent - full time
WesTrac is an equipment solutions company and one of the world's leading Caterpillar Dealerships with a rich history of supporting thousands of customers across the mining and construction industries in Australia. At WesTrac our primary focus is our people. We know that our success is the result of more than 4,000 talented people working together to achieve amazing outcomes.
WesTrac is looking for a skilled Rebuilds Service Advisor to join our Rebuilds team located at Welshpool, WA.
Reporting to the Rebuilds - Operational Support Area Manager, the Rebuilds Service Advisors are accountable to provide the preliminary and final scopes of work, quotations/estimates, variation estimates, part listings/BOM’s and information to the relevant stakeholders to execute the safe and efficient rebuild of equipment within the department. Site travel is required as a part of this role’s duties.
Roster: 4 days on, 3 days off. 12-hour shifts.
- Trade Qualification or similar in the field of Plant Mechanics, HD Auto Electrical
- Leadership Experience in a similar role
- Experience Caterpillar products
- Experience with Pricing and planning systems and tools (MS Project, Smart Sheet, Uptake, Excel)
- Proven time management skills
- Sound conflict resolution and negotiation skills are a must for this role.
- A team building skill set and the ability to network between teams effectively is essential
What we offer:
- Opportunity to get a $3,000 referral bonus as part of our Recommend and Spend program.
- Job security with a consistent pipeline of work.
- Unrivalled training and development via The WesTrac Institute.
- Fantastic team environment and inclusive work culture.
- Made for More Rewards program with discounts at retailers like Woolworths, Caltex, Apple, Crown, Qantas and many more.
- Paid parental leave, discounted health insurance, income protection insurance, and salary sacrifice options.
If you are interested in taking your career to the next level with WesTrac click the ‘Apply’ button today!
Relocation and Visa sponsorship assistance can be offered to candidates currently located in Australia only.
WesTrac Pty Ltd is committed to achieving a diverse and engaged workforce. We are an equal opportunity employer and encourage applications from female, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Island candidates.
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: W. Australia Standard Time
Back Apply now