Sales Planning Coordinator
- Job number:
- Work type:
- Permanent - part time
- Hunter Valley & Newcastle
- Operational Support Services, Product Support, Customer Service
At WesTrac, we’re made for more of what matters most. More family time, with paid parental leave, flexible working arrangements and purchased leave programs to give you the work life balance you’ve always wanted. More development opportunities, with WesTrac's own in house RTO - 50737, access to your own guided learning platform and a range of pathways to help you steer your career in the direction of your dreams. More diversity, with over 4,000 team members with a tonne of differences, united by our passion for building a better tomorrow. As an industry leader and employer of choice, we’re Made for More.
About the role
Based at our Tomago branch, the Sales Planning Coordinator works closely with internal & external stakeholders to ensure all machine sales and repairs are processed accurately and inline with our customer requirements. This role is also responsible for timely invoicing and claims recovery completion.
As a key function within WesTrac, this role will see you working closely with fellow team members to maximise rebates & ensure accuracy of sales forecast reporting.
This position will be offered as permanent part time, working three days per week.
- Accurate reviewing & completion of invoicing of New Machines
- Adherence to required processes and procedures
- Complete and submit merchandising claims in the required timeframe
- Liaise with finance in relation to margin issues
- Promote continuous improvement and the utilisation key internal systems
Skills & Experience
- Previous SAP experience
- Ability to prioritise tasks & work across several teams
- Experience managing ongoing sales accounts and relationships
- Excellent communication skills
- Attention to detail and sound ability to provide insights
- Engaged when working in a busy environment with changing priorities
Why Join WesTrac?
As one of the World's leading Caterpillar dealers, WesTrac services a broad range of customers across NSW, ACT & WA. Our ongoing success is attributed to the individuals that make up our teams, which is why we offer a competitive benefits package and pride ourselves on our Safe, Engaged and Customer Focused Culture. As a WesTrac team member you will receive:
- Competitive remuneration
- Annual Remuneration and performance review
- Discounted CAT Hand Tools
- Fitness Passport for the whole family
- Up to $8k in relocation assistance for eligible candidates
- Income protection with 24/7 coverage
- 12 weeks paid parental leave
- Online Learning Library to support your continued development
- Opportunities for progression with pathways to field services, sales and leadership roles
- Dealership network with opportunities for short term or permanent transfers
If you believe you have the skills and experience to succeed in this role, please submit your cover letter and resume for consideration via the link.
For further information regarding this role, please contact our Recruitment team on 1300 797 028 and quote job number: 883202.
Successful applicants will be required to complete a satisfactory National Criminal History Check as part of the recruitment process.
At WesTrac, our primary focus is our people. As we look to the future, we’re focused on harnessing the best talent and providing them with the support they need to achieve success. WesTrac is a member of the Diversity Council of Australia and recognise the value of and strongly support the principles of equal employment opportunities in the workplace and are committed to continue to build our workplace culture.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back Apply now Refer a friend