Field Service Supervisor - Port Hedland
- Job number:
- Work type:
- Permanent - full time
- Port Hedland, Karratha & Tom Price
WesTrac is an equipment solutions company and one of the world's leading Caterpillar Dealerships with a rich history of supporting thousands of customers across the mining and construction industries in Australia. At WesTrac our primary focus is our people. We know that our success is the result of more than 4,000 talented people working together to achieve amazing outcomes.
WesTrac are looking for a Field Service Supervisor to join our team based in Port Hedland.
Reporting to the Branch Manager, this individual is responsible for taking ownership of the customer experience by providing the complete customer care experience in regard to WesTrac service, repair and general service provision queries in relation to the allocated area of service/equipment.
As the point of contact between the customer and the technician, the Supervisor is responsible for the effective and efficient coordination of all matters relating to the customer – including the sourcing of labour to meet demand, scope, scheduling, pricing and invoicing of the work required, whilst ensuring that the customer's repair and service requirements are achieved with agreed timeframe and budget.
Paramount to the functionality of this position is requirement to ensure that the customer needs are investigated thoroughly, and the solutions offered that add value to both the customer and WesTrac, thereby ensuring customer relationship longevity. In addition, the Field Service Supervisor is responsible for providing supervision, leadership and work order direction to a team of technicians within the designated area of work to ensure safety and quality of work is of the highest standard.
Location: Port Hedland, WA
Roster: Permanent Full-Time, working 10 days on and 4 days off
To be successful the following is required:
- Australian recognised Heavy-Duty Trade Certificate with a post trade experience in a field service environment
- Extensive diagnostic and fault-finding skills
- Previous experience within a leadership capacity
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to successfully manage fluctuating workloads and prioritise accordingly
- Advanced stakeholder engagement skills with the ability to establish and maintain successful working relationships
- Demonstrated mechanical aptitude with the ability to absorb technical information quickly
- Strive to assist the Customer to achieve machine availability and reliability KPI’s
- Previous mechanical experience working on Caterpillar products
What we offer:
- Opportunity to get a $3,000 referral bonus as part of our Recommend and Spend program
- Job security with a consistent pipeline of work
- Unrivalled training and development via The WesTrac Institute
- Fantastic team environment and inclusive work culture
- Made for More Rewards program with discounts at retailers like Woolworths, Caltex, Apple, Crown, Qantas and many more
- Paid parental leave, discounted health insurance, income protection insurance, and salary sacrifice options
If you are interested in taking your career to the next level with WesTrac click the ‘Apply’ button today!
Relocation and Visa sponsorship assistance can be offered to candidates currently located in Australia only.
WesTrac Pty Ltd is committed to achieving a diverse and engaged workforce. We are an equal opportunity employer and encourage applications from female, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Island candidates.
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: W. Australia Standard Time
Back Apply now