Learning & Development Coordinator
- Job number:
- Work type:
- Permanent - part time
- WesTrac Institute
WesTrac is an equipment solutions company and one of the world's leading Caterpillar Dealerships with a rich history of supporting thousands of customers across the mining and construction industries in Australia. At WesTrac our primary focus is our people. We know that our success is the result of more than 4,000 talented people working together to achieve amazing outcomes.
WesTrac are looking for a motivated Learning and Development Coordinator to join our expanding Learning & Development team.
Reporting to the Learning and Development Manager, the Learning and Development Coordinator would be accountable for providing administrative and coordination support of the L&D department across allocated disciplines. Beyond this the individual would be responsible for the continuous improvement involved with administration and coordination functions, scheduling and supporting the L&D leadership group.
The ideal individual will come with experience in a similar administration role and have a highly developed level of customer service. The role would be perfectly suited to someone with experience coordinating training schedules or planning work for multiple customers’ needs which could including travel booking, invoice management and logistics planning.
This is a part-time role based at our WA head office in South Guildford.
Key Focus Areas:
- Providing direction to training managers regarding scheduling
- Feilding customer enquiries and providing assistance for schedule changes or updates
- Provide direction to technical experts on the selection of the current information to be used for training materials and resources to ensure end products meet the required standards
- Managing the L&D teams’ resources, planning and organisation
- Recommend changes to the schedule to meet customer and team needs for sign off by the manager
- Identify and recommend continuous improvement opportunities
What we offer:
- Opportunity to get a $3,000 referral bonus as part of our Recommend and Spend program.
- Job security with a consistent pipeline of work.
- Unrivalled training and development via The WesTrac Institute.
- Fantastic team environment and inclusive work culture.
- Made for More Rewards program with discounts at retailers like Woolworths, Caltex, Apple, Crown, Qantas and many more.
- Paid parental leave, discounted health insurance, income protection insurance, and salary sacrifice options.
If you are interested in taking your career to the next level with WesTrac click the ‘Apply’ button today!
Relocation and Visa sponsorship assistance can be offered to candidates currently located in Australia only.
WesTrac Pty Ltd is committed to achieving a diverse and engaged workforce. We are an equal opportunity employer and encourage applications from female, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Island candidates.
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: W. Australia Standard Time
Back Apply now