Technology Sales Support Coordinator
- Job number:
- Work type:
- Permanent - full time
WesTrac is an equipment solutions company and one of the world's leading Caterpillar Dealerships with a rich history of supporting thousands of customers across the mining and construction industries in Australia. At WesTrac our primary focus is our people. We know that our success is the result of more than 4,000 talented people working together to achieve amazing outcomes.
Reporting to the General Manager - Technology the Technology Sales Support Coordinator coordinates the Technology standard jobs and quoting process within the Integrated Dealer Solution Customer Relationship Management and quoting system.
In this role, you will provide direct support for Technology Enabled Solution (TES) Sales programs by collaborating with and providing support to the Technology Solutions Specialists and the wider Technology Planning and Operations team. You will be responsible for generating quotes for Technology products and services and maintaining Customer Relationship Management records.
You will have a process improvement mindset and will contribute to a positive WesTrac customer experience.
Location: South Guildford
Roster: Monday to Friday, Permanent Full Time
To be successful the following is required:
- Trade Certificate or Tertiary qualification in a related field such as science, business, commerce or engineering
- Demonstrated experience working with technology in either a project delivery, account management or technical sales role ideally in Construction, Mining or related industry
- Technical understanding of relevant technology such as Fleet Management Systems, Guidance Systems networks and sensing technologies with a demonstrated ability to quickly learn technology systems and applications
- The ability to build strong business relationships through excellent communication skills and work collaboratively within a team, autonomously and / or remotely, across multiple sites
- Strong time management, planning and organisational skills with attention to detail when dealing with high volumes of work
- The ability to apply critical thinking, analysis and identify continuous improvement opportunities
What we offer:
- Opportunity to get a $3,000 referral bonus as part of our Recommend and Spend program
- Job security with a consistent pipeline of work
- Unrivalled training and development via The WesTrac Institute
- Fantastic team environment and inclusive work culture
- Made for More Rewards program with discounts at retailers like Woolworths, Caltex, Apple, Crown, Qantas and many more
- Paid parental leave, discounted health insurance, income protection insurance, and salary sacrifice options
If you are interested in taking your career to the next level with WesTrac click the ‘Apply’ button today!
Relocation and Visa sponsorship assistance can be offered to candidates currently located in Australia only.
WesTrac Pty Ltd is committed to achieving a diverse and engaged workforce. We are an equal opportunity employer and encourage applications from female, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Island candidates.
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: W. Australia Standard Time
Back Apply now