- Job number:
- Work type:
- Permanent - full time
- Southwest & Bunbury, Albany
WesTrac is an equipment solutions company and one of the world's leading Caterpillar Dealerships with a rich history of supporting thousands of customers across the mining and construction industries in Australia. At WesTrac our primary focus is our people. We know that our success is the result of more than 4,000 talented people working together to achieve amazing outcomes.
Reporting to the Area Manager, the Rebuilds Supervisor will be imperative to the delivery of an expanding workload of Machine Rebuilds. The Rebuilds Supervisor will oversee a team of tradespeople and will be accountable for the execution of machine rebuilds and large projects in the Bunbury Workshop and on customer sites.
A as dedicated Supervisor, you will improve efficiency, enhance team member and customer engagement, and contribute to growing the southwest rebuilds business.
Roster: Monday to Friday, Permanent Full Time, working a 55-hour week
To be successful the following is required:
- HD Mechanical or Auto Electrician Trade Qualification
- Previous experience in a Leadership / Supervisory role
- Ability to organise team members and delegate tasks whilst managing workload
- Highly developed organisational skills with the ability to successfully manage fluctuating workloads and prioritise accordingly
- Ability to provide positive leadership, manage people & resolve conflict
What we offer:
- Opportunity to get a $3,000 referral bonus as part of our Recommend and Spend program
- Job security with a consistent pipeline of work
- Unrivalled training and development via The WesTrac Institute
- Fantastic team environment and inclusive work culture
- Made for More Rewards program with discounts at retailers like Woolworths, Caltex, Apple, Crown, Qantas and many more
- Paid parental leave, discounted health insurance, income protection insurance, and salary sacrifice options
If you are interested in taking your career to the next level with WesTrac click the ‘Apply’ button today!
Relocation and Visa sponsorship assistance can be offered to candidates currently located in Australia only.
WesTrac Pty Ltd is committed to achieving a diverse and engaged workforce. We are an equal opportunity employer and encourage applications from female, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Island candidates.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back Apply now