Operations Support Administrator
- Job number:
- Work type:
- Permanent - full time
- Finance and Administration
WesTrac is an equipment solutions company and one of the world's leading Caterpillar Dealerships with a rich history of supporting thousands of customers across the mining and construction industries in Australia. At WesTrac our primary focus is our people. We know that our success is the result of more than 4,000 talented people working together to achieve amazing outcomes.
Enjoy being challenged and kept busy? We might have the role for you! We are currently looking for our next high performer to join our Operations Support team. As an Operations Support Administrator you will play an integral part in supporting our Rebuilds team across a wide range of administrative and customer tasks.
The provision of high-level customer service is paramount to the position. We care and are passionate about our customers and demonstrate this in every dealing we have with them. Your interactions with our customers are all about what we can do for them. We need to respond to our customer inquiries promptly and be problem solves, resolving our customer requirements, issues or complaints with ease.
This full-time, permanent role comes with a rotating roster, week one being 6:00am – 2:30pm and week two 8:00am – 4:30pm. You will also alternate being based out of two locations in the Perth metro area, Welshpool and South Guildford.
To successfully fulfil the role expectations, you will be able to demonstrate:
- Positive attitude, passionate, happy to be extremely busy
- Be coachable – we do have a training and assessment program as part of the Team, and you must be willing to undertake personal development plans as required
- High attention to detail – ability to execute tasks right first time
- Have proven administrative skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills with the ability to build and maintain successful working relationships
- Advanced time management, planning and organisational skills with the ability manage multiple priorities to meet objectives
- SAP experience will be an advantage
What we offer:
- Opportunity to get a $3,000 referral bonus as part of our Recommend and Spend program.
- Job security with a consistent pipeline of work.
- Unrivalled training and development via The WesTrac Institute.
- Fantastic team environment and inclusive work culture.
- Made for More Rewards program with discounts at retailers like Woolworths, Caltex, Apple, Crown, Qantas and many more.
- Paid parental leave, discounted health insurance, income protection insurance, and salary sacrifice options.
If you are interested in taking your career to the next level with WesTrac click the ‘Apply’ button today!
Relocation and Visa sponsorship assistance can be offered to candidates currently located in Australia only.
WesTrac Pty Ltd is committed to achieving a diverse and engaged workforce. We are an equal opportunity employer and encourage applications from female, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Island candidates.
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: W. Australia Standard Time
Back Apply now