- Job number:
- Work type:
- Permanent - full time
- Goldfields & Kalgoorlie, Esperance
- Mining & Repair Contracts (MARC) WA, Management
WesTrac is an equipment solutions company and one of the world's leading Caterpillar Dealerships with a rich history of supporting thousands of customers across the mining and construction industries in Australia. At WesTrac our primary focus is our people. We know that our success is the result of more than 4,000 talented people working together to achieve amazing outcomes.
Reporting to the Contract Manager, the Contract Supervisor is accountable for the management of the MARC site's day-to-day activities in accordance with the MARC agreement, ensuring procedural and policy compliance to meet the MARC agreement and minimum standards of store performance is maintained at all times.
The Supervisor provides leadership to the team members within their allocated area to ensure safety, quality and efficiency are of the highest standard resulting in exceptional customer satisfaction.
Roster: 9 days on 5 days off working 12-hour days
Location: Murrin Murrin, a remote Minesite located 100km from Leonora in the Goldfields, WA.
To be successful the following is required:
- An Australian recognised trade qualified certificate (Heavy Diesel Plant Mechanic or Auto Electrician)
- Demonstrated supervisory experience with experience in training and mentoring
- Basic understanding of financial principles including working to set budgets
- Excellent customer service skills with the ability to build and maintain successful working relationships.
- Highly developed attention to detail
- Demonstrate strong safety values
- Advanced time management, planning and organisational skills with the ability to manage multiple priorities to meet objectives
- Negotiation and conflict resolution skills
What we offer:
- $3,000 Recommend and Spend Referral bonus program
- Job security with a consistent pipeline of work
- Unrivalled training and development via The WesTrac Institute
- Relocation assistance and Visa sponsorship transfers available for Australian-based workers
- Regular career progression opportunities
- Fantastic team environment and culture
- Income protection Insurance
- Paid parental leave
- Discounts on a number of fantastic brands including Apple, JB Hi-Fi, Crown, Qantas etc
- Discounted health insurance
- Salary Sacrifice available for airline memberships, cars etc
If you are interested in taking your career to the next level with WesTrac click the ‘Apply’ button today!
For more information please call The WesTrac Recruitment Team on 08 9377 8700 or email your Resume to CareersWesTrac@westrac.com.au
Relocation and Visa sponsorship assistance can be offered to candidates currently located in Australia only.
At WesTrac, we’re made for more of what matters most. More family time, with paid parental leave, flexible working arrangements and purchased leave programs to give you the work life balance you’ve always wanted. More development opportunities, with in house RTO’s, access to your own guided learning platform and a range of pathways to help you steer your career in the direction of your dreams. As an industry leader and employer of choice, we’re Made for More.
WesTrac Pty Ltd is committed to achieving a diverse and engaged workforce. We are an equal opportunity employer and encourage applications from female, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Island candidates.
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: W. Australia Standard Time
Back Apply now