Warehouse operator - Tweed Heads
- Job number:
- Work type:
- Permanent - full time
- North Coast & Coffs Harbour
At WesTrac, we’re made for more of what matters most. More family time, with paid parental leave, flexible working arrangements and purchased leave programs to give you the work life balance you’ve always wanted. More development opportunities, with in house RTO’s, access to your own guided learning platform and a range of pathways to help you steer your career in the direction of your dreams. More diversity, with over 4,000 team members with a tonne of differences, united by our passion for building a better tomorrow. As an industry leader and employer of choice, we’re Made for More.
About the role
Our Tweed branch is seeking to grow its team of Warehouse Operators. Work with WesTrac to support customers across mining, agriculture, construction, marine and forestry. Whether you are wanting to relocate to the Sunny area of Tweed Heads, looking for a new challenge or know someone who wants to join the WesTrac dream team, we are looking to employ a skilled Warehouse Operator to join our busy and energetic team here in Tweed Heads.
Reporting to the branch coordinator, you will join the parts team in providing excellent customer service through picking and packing high volumes of parts.
- Picking, packing and dispatching of orders using RF Scanners
- Receiving and checking incoming stock
- Stock control including but not limited to stock counts
- Reviewing and correcting inventory reconciliation errors
- Assist in solving discrepancies relating to stock and orders
- Liaise with couriers
- General housekeeping
Skills and Experience:
- Commitment to Safety
- Current Forklift license
- Previous experience in a Warehouse
- Previous experience with Manhattan Scale (WMS) preferred but not essential
- Experience in administering purchasing and inventory
Rewards & Benefits:
- Job Security and potential for advancement
- Refer a friend program – work alongside your mates and receive $1000 for each successful referral!
- Competitive and above award base hourly rate
- Income protection covering you 24/7
- Discounts with Blackwood’s, Apple, JB Hi-Fi, Qantas, Travel Club and more
- On-boarding and welcome day art our head office in Newcastle, plus supplementary training at our RTO.
- Employment Assistance Program (EAP) – This is available for you and your family.
- Fitness Passport for you and your family.
- Annual remuneration review for all staff
- 10 weeks of paid parental leave
- Discounted Cat Hand Tools and merchandise
- Discounted toolbox insurance
- Further training and development opportunities
If you believe you have the skills and experience to succeed in this role, please submit your resume for consideration via the link.
For further information regarding this role, please contact NSW Recruitment on 1300 797 028 and reference Job No. 882886.
Successful applicants will be required to complete a satisfactory National Criminal History Check as part of the recruitment process.
At WesTrac, our primary focus is our people. As we look to the future, we’re focused on harnessing the best talent and providing them with the support they need to achieve success. WesTrac is a member of the Diversity Council of Australia and recognise the value of and strongly support the principles of equal employment opportunities in the workplace and are committed to continue to build our workplace culture.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back Apply now Refer a friend