WesTrac is an equipment solutions company and one of the world's leading Caterpillar Dealerships with a rich history of supporting thousands of customers across the mining and construction industries in Australia. At WesTrac our primary focus is our people. We know that our success is the result of more than 4,000 talented people working together to achieve amazing outcomes.
WesTrac is looking for a motivated Customer Support Advisor to join our expanding Client Solutions Team.
We are looking for a confident, self-motivated individual with excellent interpersonal skills and attention to detail who can manage multiple tasks with ease. You will have a problem-solving mindset, always focusing on the customer’s needs whilst building strong customer relationships with a range of mining companies.
Reporting to the Digital Support Manager, this role is responsible for Digital Mining Product support, prioritising ticketing support, facilitating weekly customer meetings focusing on issue resolution, creating and maintaining positive relationships and managing Service Level Agreements.
Location: WesTrac Perth Branch, Reid Road Perth Airport
Roster: Monday to Friday, Full-time Permanent
To be successful the following is required:
- Solid industry experience in a customer focused technical product support role
- Demonstrated passion for and commitment to building strong customer relationships
- Ablilty to effectively assess, prioritise and escalate issues and solutions
- High level problem-solving skills with the ability to follow through required actions to resolution
- Advanced communication skills (written, verbal and interpersonal) within all tasks, including weekly meetings with Tier 1 mining customers and Caterpillar representatives
- Ability to build and maintain successful working relationships across a range of internal and external stakeholders
- Advanced time management, planning and organisational skills with the ability to manage fluctuating workloads and conflicting priorities to achieve tight deadlines
- Highly developed attention to detail when dealing with high volumes of data across multiple systems
- Ability to work collaboratively within a team, autonomously and / or remotely, across multiple sites
- Strict adherence to safe working practices, policies and procedures
- Experience in Construction, Mining or related industries, with operational knowledge desirable
- Knowledge and understanding of WesTrac / Caterpillar technology products, including mining technologies, highly regarded
- Tertiary qualification in a related field (e.g. Commercial and Business disciplines) highly regarded
What we offer:
- Unrivalled training and development via The WesTrac Institute.
- Relocation assistance and Visa sponsorship transfers available for Australian-based workers.
- Regular career progression opportunities.
- Fantastic team environment and culture.
- Income protection Insurance.
- Paid parental leave.
- Discounts on a number of fantastic brands including Apple, JB Hi-Fi, Crown, Qantas etc.
- Discounted health insurance.
- Salary Sacrifice available for airline memberships, cars etc.
If you are interested in taking your career to the next level with WesTrac click the ‘Apply’ button today!
For more information please call The WesTrac Recruitment Team on 08 9377 8700 or email your Resume to CareersWesTrac@westrac.com.au
Relocation and Visa sponsorship assistance can be offered to candidates currently located in Australia only.
At WesTrac, we’re made for more of what matters most. More family time, with paid parental leave, flexible working arrangements and purchased leave programs to give you the work life balance you’ve always wanted. More development opportunities, with in house RTO’s, access to your own guided learning platform and a range of pathways to help you steer your career in the direction of your dreams. As an industry leader and employer of choice, we’re Made for More.
WesTrac Pty Ltd is committed to achieving a diverse and engaged workforce. We are an equal opportunity employer and encourage applications from female, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Island candidates.