WesTrac is an equipment solutions company and one of the world's leading Caterpillar Dealerships with a rich history of supporting thousands of customers across the mining and construction industries in Australia. At WesTrac our primary focus is our people. We know that our success is the result of more than 4,000 talented people working together to achieve amazing outcomes.
Due to a period of growth within WesTrac, we are seeking a Technology Project Manager to join the team. Reporting to the Technology Integration Manager, you will be responsible for the delivery of projects that provide technology solutions to our mining customers with a focus on high priority & complex projects. The projects are to be accurately audited and executed while the delivery of the business goals such as infrastructure, safety, security, cyber, operations, and quality are succeeded with high standards.
This position works with internal WesTrac departments to ensure adequate resourcing is allocated to the project and works with the Program Coordinator to ensure that associated project documentation is maintained at all times. You will also be accountable and responsible for allocation of projects, evaluation of performance, assessing training needs and completing stage reviews of allocated projects to the Project Leads.
Location: Guildford, Perth
Roster: Monday to Friday, Permanent Full Time
To be successful the following is required:
- Relevant tertiary qualification in a related field (eg. Information Technology, Commerce, Mining or Construction)
- Demonstrated experience leading technical projects within the mining and resources industry
- PRINCE2 Practitioner Level accreditation, PMP or equivalent Project Management certification
- Formal management and leadership training (eg. MBA or frontline management).
- Extensive demonstrated ability in successfully managing schedules, budgets and production of quality project documentation
- Demonstrated ability to appropriately mitigate risk by proactively identifying and addressing project issues
- Previous experience managing a project team (comprising of internal and external stakeholders) and providing guidance and direction to team members to successfully deliver complex projects
- Excellent demonstrated communication skills (written, verbal and interpersonal) with the ability to build and maintain successful working relationships with all stakeholders of various levels
- Advanced computer literacy skills (MS Office, Internet based applications, Mining Technology applications)
- Ability to work successfully within a team and autonomously
What we offer:
- Job security with a consistent pipeline of work
- Unrivalled training and development via The WesTrac Institute
- Relocation assistance and Visa sponsorship transfers available for Australian-based workers
- Regular career progression opportunities
- Fantastic team environment and culture
- Income protection Insurance
- Paid parental leave
- Discounts on a number of fantastic brands including Apple, JB Hi-Fi, Crown, Qantas etc
- Discounted health insurance
- Salary Sacrifice available for airline memberships, cars etc
If you are interested in taking your career to the next level with WesTrac click the ‘Apply’ button today!
For more information please call The WesTrac Recruitment Team on 08 9377 8700 or email your Resume to CareersWesTrac@westrac.com.au
Relocation and Visa sponsorship assistance can be offered to candidates currently located in Australia only.
At WesTrac, we’re made for more of what matters most. More family time, with paid parental leave, flexible working arrangements and purchased leave programs to give you the work life balance you’ve always wanted. More development opportunities, with in house RTO’s, access to your own guided learning platform and a range of pathways to help you steer your career in the direction of your dreams. As an industry leader and employer of choice, we’re Made for More.
WesTrac Pty Ltd is committed to achieving a diverse and engaged workforce. We are an equal opportunity employer and encourage applications from female, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Island candidates.