- Job number:
- Work type:
- Permanent - full time
- Product Support, Customer Service
WesTrac is an equipment solutions company and one of the world's leading Caterpillar Dealerships with a rich history of supporting thousands of customers across the mining and construction industries in Australia. At WesTrac our primary focus is our people. We know that our success is the result of more than 4,000 talented people working together to achieve amazing outcomes.
We are searching for an enthusiastic and highly motivated Merchandise Coordinator to contribute to our team. You will be responsible for ensuring effective day-to-day management of our CAT retail shop this includes reporting to the parts customer support supervisor, creating memorable in-store experiences for our customers, plus contribute to instore merchandising and stock control.
Location: Perth, South Guildford.
Roster: Monday – Friday, Full Time.
To be successful the following is required:
- Experience in customer service or a sales role
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Advanced computer skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Great communication skills
- SAP software experience will be an advantage, but not essential
What we offer:
- Job security with a consistent pipeline of work
- Unrivalled training and development via The WesTrac Institute
- Relocation assistance and Visa sponsorship transfers available for Australian-based workers
- Regular career progression opportunities
- Fantastic team environment and culture
- Income protection Insurance
- Paid parental leave
- Discounts on a number of fantastic brands including Apple, JB Hi-Fi, Crown, Qantas etc
- Discounted health insurance
- Salary Sacrifice available for airline memberships, cars etc
If you are interested in taking your career to the next level with WesTrac click the ‘Apply’ button today!
For more information please call The WesTrac Recruitment Team on 08 9377 8700 or email your Resume to CareersWesTrac@westrac.com.au
Relocation and Visa sponsorship assistance can be offered to candidates currently located in Australia only.
At WesTrac, we’re made for more of what matters most. More family time, with paid parental leave, flexible working arrangements and purchased leave programs to give you the work life balance you’ve always wanted. More development opportunities, with in house RTO’s, access to your own guided learning platform and a range of pathways to help you steer your career in the direction of your dreams. As an industry leader and employer of choice, we’re Made for More.
WesTrac Pty Ltd is committed to achieving a diverse and engaged workforce. We are an equal opportunity employer and encourage applications from female, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Island candidates
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: W. Australia Standard Time
Back Apply now Refer a friend