Technology Project Engineer
- Job number:
- Work type:
- Permanent - full time
- Engineering, Technology
WesTrac is an equipment solutions company and one of the world's leading Caterpillar Dealerships with a rich history of supporting thousands of customers across the mining and construction industries in Australia. At WesTrac our primary focus is our people. We know that our success is the result of more than 4,000 talented people working together to achieve amazing outcomes.
Reporting to the Technology Integration Manager, the Technology Project Engineer is responsible for the end-to-end delivery of Engineering technical outputs in alignment with customer requirements and identified solution and product design. Consistently ensuring that the deliverables comply with both the customers’ and WesTrac’s standards.
To be successful in this role you will be able to interact with multiple technical teams to capture Engineering requirements, enjoy writing scopes of work and documentation and can communicate with a variety of customers and internal stakeholders. In addition to the Engineering technical requirements of the role you will get involved in project resources estimation, project cost analysis, project performance evaluations and capture of lessons learned from Technology delivery process. You will have a naturally curious nature and will question the way things are done to get a better outcome.
Location: South Guildford
Roster: Monday to Friday, Permanent Full Time
To be successful the following is required:
- Tertiary level qualification within the field of Mechatronics, Mechanical or Electrical or Software Engineering
- Experience working in similar role with exposure to Mobile Equipment
- Proven experience in delivering customer driven technical solutions in the mining / industrial environment
- Solid understanding of Project Management fundamentals, and ability to effectively manage a pipeline of concurrent Engineering projects and activities
- Excellent documentation management ability and understanding of document control process
- Good organisational and reporting skills.
- Ability to collaborate and communicate effectively with a diverse range of internal and external stakeholders.
- Ability to work successfully within a team and autonomously.
- Experience working on CAT technology and an understanding of equipment automation or Minstar software is highly desirable.
- Ability to create project performance reports and create resourcing estimates for project tasks
What we offer:
- Unrivalled training and development via The WesTrac Institute
- Relocation assistance and Visa sponsorship transfers available for Australian-based workers
- Regular career progression opportunities
- Fantastic team environment and culture
- Income protection Insurance
- Paid parental leave
- Discounts on a number of fantastic brands including Apple, JB Hi-Fi, Crown, Qantas etc
- Discounted health insurance.
- Salary Sacrifice available for airline memberships, cars etc.
If you are interested in taking your career to the next level with WesTrac click the ‘Apply’ button today!
For more information please call The WesTrac Recruitment Team on 08 9377 8700 or email your Resume to CareersWesTrac@westrac.com.au
Relocation and Visa sponsorship assistance can be offered to candidates currently located in Australia only.
At WesTrac, we’re made for more of what matters most. More family time, with paid parental leave, flexible working arrangements and purchased leave programs to give you the work life balance you’ve always wanted. More development opportunities, with in house RTO’s, access to your own guided learning platform and a range of pathways to help you steer your career in the direction of your dreams. As an industry leader and employer of choice, we’re Made for More.
WesTrac Pty Ltd is committed to achieving a diverse and engaged workforce. We are an equal opportunity employer and encourage applications from female, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Island candidates.
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: W. Australia Standard Time
Back Apply now