CRC Planner Scheduler
- Job number:
- Work type:
- Permanent - full time
- Service, Customer Service
WesTrac is an equipment solutions company and one of the world's leading Caterpillar Dealerships with a rich history of supporting thousands of customers across the mining and construction industries in Australia. At WesTrac our primary focus is our people. We know that our success is the result of more than 4,000 talented people working together to achieve amazing outcomes.
We are looking for an optimistic CRC Planner / Scheduler to join our team. The individual will be responsible for the preparation, coordinating, and monitoring of all production processing whilst ensuring all customer orders are executed on time.
Location: Perth, Guildford
Roster: Monday – Friday. 5:2
To be successful the following is required:
- High level of optimisation and efficiency
- Strong attention to detail
- Plan and monitor the production conditions and manufacturing requirements as required
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Critical thinker and problem solver
- Superior time management skills with the ability to meet deadlines
What we offer:
- Attractive Referral incentive program - $3,000 for every successful candidate
- Supportive and inclusive work environment with a friendly, positive team culture
- Unrivalled training, development and career progression opportunities
- Income Protection Insurance
- Paid Parental Leave
- Reputable Employee Assistance Program available
- Discounts on a number of fantastic brands
- Discounted Health Insurance
- Salary Sacrifice options available
If you are interested in taking your career to the next level with WesTrac click the ‘Apply’ button today!
For more information please call The WesTrac Recruitment Team on 08 9377 8700 or email your Resume to CareersWesTrac@westrac.com.au
Relocation and Visa sponsorship assistance can be offered to candidates currently located in Australia only.
At WesTrac, we’re made for more of what matters most. More family time, with paid parental leave, flexible working arrangements and purchased leave programs to give you the work life balance you’ve always wanted. More development opportunities, with in house RTO’s, access to your own guided learning platform and a range of pathways to help you steer your career in the direction of your dreams. As an industry leader and employer of choice, we’re Made for More.
WesTrac Pty Ltd is committed to achieving a diverse and engaged workforce. We are an equal opportunity employer and encourage applications from female, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Island candidates
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: W. Australia Standard Time
Back Apply now