IDS Project Coordinator
- Job number:
- Work type:
- Permanent - fixed term
- Hunter Valley & Newcastle, Perth
- Service, Technology, Operational Support Services
WesTrac are looking for an energetic and engaging IDS Project Coordinator to join our expanding team in this newly created role.
Based at our head office in South Guildford in WA or in Tomago NSW and reporting to the Project Manager, this individual will provide comprehensive administrative support to the Integrated Dealer Solution project team.
The core responsibilities of this position will be to coordinate and conduct key IDS Project support activities in collaboration with the Project Leads to successfully deliver the project and achieve the targeted financial and non-financial benefits.
- Solid experience working within a project team providing guidance and direction to successfully deliver complex projects
- Have demonstrated project management experience
- Exposure to heavy industry technology, ERP implementations and delivering complex projects – highly desirable
- Experience planning and coordinating schedules, budgets and production of quality project documentation
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to communicate on all levels
- Solid time management skills with the ability to manage a fluctuating workload and meet set deadlines
- Advanced leadership and people management experience with the ability to inspire, influence and motivate across multiple functions
Benefits of working with WesTrac:
- Supportive and inclusive work environment with a friendly, positive team culture
- Unrivalled training, development and career progression opportunities
- Income protection Insurance
- Paid parental leave
- Flexible work arrangements
- Work-life balance focused with a reputable Employee Assistance Program available
- Discounts on a number of fantastic brands including Apple, JB Hi-Fi, Crown, Qantas etc.
- Discounted health insurance
- Salary Sacrifice available for airline memberships, cars etc.
This is a 6-month fixed-term, full-time opportunity based at our head office located in South Guildford in WA or in Tomago NSW.
If you are interested in taking your career to the next level with WesTrac click the ‘Apply’ button today!
For more information please call The WesTrac Recruitment Team on 08 9377 8700 or email your Resume to CareersWesTrac@westrac.com.au
At WesTrac, we’re made for more of what matters most. More family time, with paid parental leave, flexible working arrangements and purchased leave programs to give you the work life balance you’ve always wanted. More development opportunities, with in house RTO’s, access to your own guided learning platform and a range of pathways to help you steer your career in the direction of your dreams. As an industry leader and employer of choice, we’re Made for More.
WesTrac Pty Ltd is committed to achieving a diverse and engaged workforce. We are an equal opportunity employer and encourage applications from female, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Island candidates.
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: W. Australia Standard Time
Back Apply now