At WesTrac, we’re made for more of what matters most. More family time, with paid parental leave, flexible working arrangements and purchased leave programs to give you the work life balance you’ve always wanted. More development opportunities, with in house RTO’s, access to your own guided learning platform and a range of pathways to help you steer your career in the direction of your dreams. More diversity, with over 4,000 team members with a tonne of differences, united by our passion for building a better tomorrow. As an industry leader and employer of choice, we’re Made for More.
About the role
Reporting to the Project Manager this position is responsible for project coordination for our largest mining customers to ensure rebuilds and new machine builds are delivered on time and meet customer requirements.
Based at our World Class facility in Tomago, you will liaise with a variety of internal and external stakeholders. To be successful in this dynamic role you will develop strong working relationships with the key stakeholders; customers, internal business units, workshop supervisors, workshop team leaders & technicians and external suppliers.
This is a challenging role that requires an individual who can “build bridges”. Outstanding communication skills, mechanical aptitude, time management skills and a robust understanding of project management, delivery and cost control are essential to your success in this role.
- Identify the scope of work and provide quotation & pricing for multiple projects within minimal time frames
- Promote, develop and sustain ongoing customer relationships
- Liaise between the key internal stakeholders to ensure our customers receive superior service
- Communicate and coordinate all customer requirements in the workshop
- Provide monthly and annual sales forecasts and progress reports
Skills & Experience
- Demonstrated ability in developing strong relationships
- Excellent communication skills - both written and verbal
- Mechanical or Electrical Trade qualifications is highly desirable
- Familiarity with heavy equipment and/or machine industry
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills - Word, Excel and Project
- Significant knowledge and experience of Caterpillar mining equipment
- A demonstrated commitment to safety
Why Join WesTrac?
As one of the World's leading Caterpillar dealers, WesTrac services a broad range of customers across NSW, ACT & WA. Our ongoing success is attributed to the individuals that make up our teams, which is why we offer a competitive benefits package and pride ourselves on our Safe, Engaged and Customer Focused Culture. As a WesTrac team member you will receive:
- Competitive remuneration
- Discounted CAT Hand Tools
- Fitness Passport for the whole family
- Up to $8k in relocation assistance for eligible candidates
- Income protection with 24/7 coverage
- 12 weeks paid parental leave
- Online Learning Library to support your continued development
- Opportunities for progression with pathways to field services, sales and leadership roles
- Dealership network with opportunities for short term or permanent transfers
If you believe you have the skills and experience to succeed in this role, please submit your cover letter and resume for consideration via the link.
For further information regarding this role, please contact our Recruitment team on 1300 797 028.
Successful applicants will be required to complete a satisfactory National Criminal History Check as part of the recruitment process.
At WesTrac, our primary focus is our people. As we look to the future, we’re focused on harnessing the best talent and providing them with the support they need to achieve success. WesTrac is a member of the Diversity Council of Australia and recognise the value of and strongly support the principles of equal employment opportunities in the workplace and are committed to continue to build our workplace culture.