Service Support Coordinator
- Job number:
- Work type:
- Permanent - fixed term
- Finance and Administration
At WesTrac, we’re made for more of what matters most. More family time, with paid parental leave, flexible working arrangements and purchased leave programs to give you the work life balance you’ve always wanted. More development opportunities, with in house RTO’s, access to your own guided learning platform and a range of pathways to help you steer your career in the direction of your dreams. More diversity, with over 4,000 team members with a tonne of differences, united by our passion for building a better tomorrow. As an industry leader and employer of choice, we’re Made for More.
WesTrac are now seeking the skills and experience of a dynamic and detail-oriented Service Support Coordinator to join our team.
This role is accountable for providing support to WA Service Department, MARC Operations and Payroll Team. The individual will be responsible for reviewing and responding to help desk calls, providing advice on correct process, correction of system errors, and the training of new and existing service staff in the correct use of both DTC and DBS systems.
This role is a fixed term, 12-month maternity leave cover, located at our South Guildford, WA site.
- Highly developed administrative skills
- Excellent communication skills – interpersonal, written and verbal
- Excellent customer service skills with the ability to build and maintain successful working relationships
- Advanced computer literacy skills – MS Office and relevant internet-based applications
- High attention to detail with the ability to identify continuous improvement initiatives
- Advanced time management, planning and organisational skills with the ability manage multiple
- Priorities to meet objectives
- Ability to work successfully within a team and autonomously
- Sound understanding of the Policies & Procedures for DBS work order management and DTC
- Proven ability in document development in relation to procedures and proc
Benefits of working with WesTrac:
- Referral incentive program – Earn $3,000 for every successful referral
- Family-friendly, Perth-based work - Stay home every night.
- Competitive hourly rates.
- Unrivalled training, development and career progression opportunities.
- All PPE and uniforms provided and washed every shift by WesTrac.
- Fantastic team environment and culture.
- Income protection Insurance.
- Paid parental leave.
- Work-life balance focused with a reputable Employee Assistance Program available.
- Discounts on a number of fantastic brands including Apple, JB Hi-Fi, Crown, Qantas etc.
- Discounted health insurance.
- Salary Sacrifice available for airline memberships, cars etc.
If you are interested in joining a progressive company with significant growth in the pipeline, click the ‘Apply’ button today!
WesTrac Pty Ltd is committed to achieving a diverse and engaged workforce. We are an equal opportunity employer and encourage applications from female, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Island candidates.
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: W. Australia Standard Time
Back Apply now