Service Pricing Officer
- Job number:
- Work type:
- Permanent - full time
- Parts, Product Support
WesTrac is an equipment solutions company and one of the world's leading Caterpillar Dealerships with a rich history of supporting thousands of customers across the mining and construction industries in Australia. At WesTrac our primary focus is our people. We know that our success is the result of more than 4,000 talented people working together to achieve amazing outcomes.
WesTrac are now seeking the skills and experience of a Service Pricing Officer to join our team based at our South Guildford Parts Distribution Centre.
Reporting to the Pricing and Quotation Supervisor, this individual will be responsible for developing accurate service pricing for Mining and Construction Rebuilds, Customer Support Agreements (CSA’s), Life Cycle Costs (LCC’s) and general service pricing within our Western Australia business units.
This role will work closely with a team of specialist resources, both internal and external, to assist with pricing development to ensure accurate information is collated and provided in a timely manner to the relevant stakeholder. This individual will also be responsible for managing and actioning Helpdesk requests and queries ensuring data accuracy.
- Trade Certificate Qualification or equivalent experience with significant post trade experience in equipment, component, parts and service maintenance and cost
- Excellent customer service skills with the ability to build and maintain strong relationships
- Demonstrated experience in navigating challenging situations and tight deadlines
- Working background in the automotive or mining industry highly desirable
- Ability to be solutions focused with demonstrated and proactive problem-solving
- Strong Computer skills including but not limited to MS Office, inventory management and warehousing systems
What we offer:
- Opportunity to get a $3,000 referral bonus as part of our Recommend and Spend program.
- Job security with a consistent pipeline of work.
- Unrivalled training and development via The WesTrac Institute.
- Fantastic team environment and inclusive work culture.
- Made for More Rewards program with discounts at retailers like Woolworths, Caltex, Apple, Crown, Qantas and many more.
- Paid parental leave, discounted health insurance, income protection insurance, and salary sacrifice options.
If you are interested in taking your career to the next level with WesTrac click the ‘Apply’ button today!
Relocation and Visa sponsorship assistance can be offered to candidates currently located in Australia only.
WesTrac Pty Ltd is committed to achieving a diverse and engaged workforce. We are an equal opportunity employer and encourage applications from female, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Island candidates.
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: W. Australia Standard Time
Back Apply now