Cylindrical Grinder / Chrome Plater
- Job number:
- Work type:
- Permanent - full time
WesTrac is an equipment solutions company and one of the world's leading Caterpillar Dealerships with a rich history of supporting thousands of customers across the mining and construction industries in Australia. At WesTrac our primary focus is our people. We know that our success is the result of more than 4,000 talented people working together to achieve amazing outcomes.
WesTrac are looking for a skilled Cylindrical Grinder / Chrome Plater to join our Hydraulics Workshop. Reporting to the Workshop Supervisor, the successful individual will use the HVOF (High Velocity Oxygen Fuel) Machine and cylindrical grinders. This work will be completed in a collaborative, team environment with a strong focus on safety.
Location: South Guildford
Roster: Monday to Friday, Rotational Shifts 2 Weeks Day Shift, 2 Weeks Night. Overtime Available.
To be considered the following is required:
- Experience in Cylindrical Grinding and Chrome Plating; desirable
- Machine Operator experience
- Good communication skills (written, verbal and interpersonal)
- Forklift and Dogging Ticket; preferred not essential
- The ability to work successfully within a team and autonomously
- Use of safety and risk assessment tools such as Job Safety Analysis and Take 5's
What We Offer:
- Recommend and Spend – earn $3,000 for every successful referral!
- On the job training provided
- Opportunity to learn new skills
- Relocation and VISA Sponsorship may be provided
- Supportive and inclusive work environment with a friendly, positive team culture
- Income Protection Insurance
- PPE supplied
- Paid Parental Leave
- Reputable Employee Assistance Program available
- Discounts on a number of fantastic brands
- Discounted Health Insurance
- Salary Sacrifice options available
If you are interested in taking your career to the next level with WesTrac click the ‘Apply’ button today!
For more information please call The WesTrac Recruitment Team on 08 9377 8700.
At WesTrac, we’re made for more of what matters most. More family time, with paid parental leave, flexible working arrangements and purchased leave programs to give you the work life balance you’ve always wanted. More development opportunities, with in house RTO’s, access to your own guided learning platform and a range of pathways to help you steer your career in the direction of your dreams. As an industry leader and employer of choice, we’re Made for More.
WesTrac Pty Ltd is committed to achieving a diverse and engaged workforce. We are an equal opportunity employer and encourage applications from female, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Island candidates.
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: W. Australia Standard Time
Back Apply now