MCG Service Technician - Construction
- Job number:
- Work type:
- Permanent - full time
WesTrac is looking at another hugely successful year with upcoming major projects in the pipeline. As a result of this recent growth, we have a Permanent opportunity for an MCG (Machine Control & Guidance) Service Technician within the Mining domain.
Reporting to the Technology Operations Supervisor you will be responsible for the installation, commissioning and ongoing support of the Caterpillar Minestar Technology range specifically in the construction space. The main accountabilities for this role are safety compliance, installing machine control technology systems, ongoing technology systems support, continuous improvement, providing technical support to other technicians and developing communications and documents as required.
To be successful the following is required
- Trade certificate coupled with a minimum 3 years’ experience in one of the following disciplines, Mechanical Fitter, Electronics / Communications / IT Technician, Auto Electric or Electro Technology Technician
- Knowledge and experience in Surveying, Geomatics or a related field highly regarded
- Knowledge and experience in Minestar hardware and software installations, configurations, and troubleshooting
- Demonstrated windows-based IT systems knowledge and understanding of networking principles
- Ability to work individually and successfully within a team
- Ability to read and interpret electronic schematics and Technical Specifications
- Excellent communication skills (written, verbal and interpersonal)
What we offer:
- Supportive work environment and career progression opportunities
- Salary sacrifice on Airline Memberships, Motor Vehicles and more
- Various roster types, lifestyle and family friendly
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Further education assistance
- Discounted health insurance
- Income Protection Insurance
If you are interested in joining a progressive company with significant growth in the pipeline, click the ‘Apply’ button today!
WesTrac Pty Ltd is committed to achieving a diverse and engaged workforce. We are an equal opportunity employer and encourage applications from female, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Island candidates.
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: W. Australia Standard Time
Back Apply now