Heavy Duty Plant Mechanic
- Job number:
- Work type:
- Permanent - full time
- Midwest, Gascoyne & Geraldton
- Service, Product Support
WesTrac is an equipment solutions company and one of the world's leading Caterpillar Dealerships with a rich history of supporting thousands of customers across the mining and construction industries in Australia. At WesTrac our primary focus is our people. We know that our success is the result of more than 4,000 talented people working together to achieve amazing outcomes.
This role will be a residential Geraldton opportunity for a well versed Heavy Duty Plant Mechanic to assist in the diagnosing, maintaining and repairing Caterpillar products.
Your responsibility will involve carrying out repairs, maintenance and servicing and managing work orders. You will be required to carry out product improvement plans and product support programs whilst maintaining and operating in a safe work environment
To be successful the following is required:
- Australian recognised Heavy-Duty Trade Certificate.
- Demonstrated ability to work under pressure & meet deadlines.
- Work well within a team environment.
- Have a strong passion for quality of work & continuous improvement principles.
- Previous mechanical experience working on Caterpillar products desirable but not essential.
- Be well aligned and exhibit WesTrac’s SPARC values of Safety, Pride, Accountability, Respect and Customer.
What we offer:
- Family-friendly, Geraldton-based rostered work - Stay home every night.
- Job security with a consistent pipeline of work.
- Unrivalled training and development via The WesTrac Institute.
- Relocation assistance and Visa sponsorship transfers available for Australian-based workers.
- Regular career progression opportunities.
- Fantastic team environment and culture.
- Income protection Insurance.
- Paid parental leave.
- Discounts on a number of fantastic brands including Apple, JB Hi-Fi, Crown, Qantas etc.
- Discounted health insurance.
- Salary Sacrifice available for airline memberships, cars etc.
If you are interested in taking your career to the next level with WesTrac click the ‘Apply’ button today!
For more information please call The WesTrac Recruitment Team on 08 9377 8700 or email your Resume to CareersWesTrac@westrac.com.au
Relocation and Visa sponsorship assistance can be offered to candidates currently located in Australia only.
At WesTrac, we’re made for more of what matters most. More family time, with paid parental leave, flexible working arrangements and purchased leave programs to give you the work life balance you’ve always wanted. More development opportunities, with in house RTO’s, access to your own guided learning platform and a range of pathways to help you steer your career in the direction of your dreams. As an industry leader and employer of choice, we’re Made for More.
WesTrac Pty Ltd is committed to achieving a diverse and engaged workforce. We are an equal opportunity employer and encourage applications from female, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Island candidates.
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: W. Australia Standard Time
Back Apply now Refer a friend