Product Support Sales Representative - Marine
- Job number:
- Work type:
- Permanent - full time
- Sydney Metro & Casula
- Product Support
At WesTrac, we’re made for more of what matters most. More family time, with paid parental leave, flexible working arrangements and purchased leave programs to give you the work life balance you’ve always wanted. More development opportunities, with in house RTO’s, access to your own guided learning platform and a range of pathways to help you steer your career in the direction of your dreams. More diversity, with over 4,000 team members with a tonne of differences, united by our passion for building a better tomorrow. As an industry leader and employer of choice, we’re Made for More.
About The Role
At WesTrac we value diversity and are looking for people with varied skill sets to join our team. We are committed to developing our people and believe this, along with our Caterpillar Offering and supply chain excellence at Westrac is what differentiates us in the view of our customers.
The PSSR for Marine will be expected to develop targeted sales and service strategies for engine sales and service and provide resolutions to technical issues whilst working with Caterpillar specialists in bringing new products to market.
The role is also seen as a first point of contact for Cat dealer dependencies aligned and customer/internal issues relating to their focus area and industry development.
As the PSSR for Marine Industry, you will be accountable for the development and profitability of a specialised product line. This will be achieved through the delivery of sales targets, manage and develop existing business and and identifying opportunities within key markets across NSW.
Skills & Experience
- Marine / Engine industry sales experience, preferably with Caterpillar Engines
- Mechanical trade qualification with significant post trade experience
- Excellent customer service skills partnered with problem solving and negotiation skills
- Sound commercial experience with an understanding of budgets and tenders
- Desirable but not essential: Tertiary qualification in Engineering or Business, Commerce, Marketing
- Experience with Caterpillar equipment preferred
- Competitive Remuneration Package
- Fully Maintained Vehicle
- Fitness Passport for the whole family
- Paid Parental Leave
- Purchase Leave program
- Opportunities for growth and development
- Further education assistance program
- Employee Wellness Program
- Discounted private health insurance
- Discounts with our corporate partners
- Flexible working arrangements
To be considered for this position please submit your application including resume and cover letter. The successful applicant will be required to undertake a pre-employment medical and national police check. Applications may be screened before the closure date of 22nd July 2022. For further information please contact our Recruitment Team on 1300 797 028.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back Apply now Refer a friend