Plant Mechanic - FIFO
- Job number:
- Work type:
- Permanent - full time
- Perth, Midwest, Gascoyne & Geraldton
At WesTrac, we’re made for more of what matters most. More family time, with paid parental leave, flexible working arrangements and purchased leave programs to give you the work life balance you’ve always wanted. More development opportunities, with in house RTO’s, access to your own guided learning platform and a range of pathways to help you steer your career in the direction of your dreams. More diversity, with over 4,000 team members with a tonne of differences, united by our passion for building a better tomorrow. As an industry leader and employer of choice, we’re Made for More.
Are you an experienced and specialised Plant Mechanic wanting to take the next step in your career?
The Product Support Group have acquired multiple Iron Ore projects across the Pilbara region and require the assistance of a dedicated Plant Mechanic.
Situated 35km east of Tom Price, you will work closely with the projects team to service and repair various Caterpillar equipment including dozers, graders, loaders, and trucks.
The roster on offer:
- FIFO - 2/1 roster (7 days, 7 nights, 7 off), 12.5 hours each day inclusive of 30 mins break.
The suitable candidate will ideally have the following:
- Australian-Recognised Trade Certificate
- Experience on heavy mobile mining equipment – CAT machines desirable
- Mine site experience within a similar capacity
- Strong communication skills
- A high level of trouble shooting and diagnostic skill
- Safety and hazard awareness
- Be well aligned and exhibit WesTrac’s SPARC values
What we offer:
- Unrivalled training, development and career progression opportunities
- Fantastic team environment and culture
- Income protection Insurance
- Paid parental leave
- Work-life balance focused with a reputable Employee Assistance Program available
- Discounts on a number of fantastic brands including Apple, JB Hi-Fi, Crown, Qantas etc.
- Discounted health insurance
- Salary Sacrifice available for airline memberships, cars etc.
If you are interested in taking your career to the next level with WesTrac, click the ‘Apply’ button today! Applicants must be currently located in Australia and have full working rights.
WesTrac Pty Ltd is committed to achieving a diverse and engaged workforce. We are an equal opportunity employer and encourage applications from female, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Island candidates.
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: W. Australia Standard Time
Back Apply now Refer a friend