Post Trade Technical Trainer
- Job number:
- Work type:
- Permanent - full time
- WesTrac Institute
At WesTrac, we’re made for more of what matters most. More family time, with paid parental leave, flexible working arrangements and purchased leave programs to give you the work life balance you’ve always wanted. More development opportunities, with in house RTO’s, access to your own guided learning platform and a range of pathways to help you steer your career in the direction of your dreams. More diversity, with over 4,000 team members with a tonne of differences, united by our passion for building a better tomorrow. As an industry leader and employer of choice, we’re Made for More.
WesTrac are looking for a motivated Post Trade Technical Trainer to join our Learning & Development team in Guildford, WA.
Reporting to the L&D Post Trade Training Manager, the Post Trade Trainer is accountable for developing, assessing and delivering highly technical maintenance programs to support our WesTrac workforce and external customers.
Responsibilities of the position include working with customers to execute technical programs either at the WesTrac Institute or on site, developing technical products to meet business and market demands, and New Product Introduction as it comes to market. The role will include working collaboratively with internal business and Caterpillar SME’s to ensure content is current and accurate. The training scope includes New Product Introduction, Technical systems training, and in-depth product specific maintenance programs.
- Specialisation in any of these areas: All CAT equipment and systems including trucks, loaders, dozers, drills, excavators, graders, and electric powered equipment, across mining, construction, marine or power generation industries
- Minimum 12 years post qualification experience in a technical and product focussed role – in one of the specialist areas
- High level of Caterpillar equipment exposure and knowledge are critical, inclusive of strong diagnostic skillset
- High level computer literacy (Microsoft Office Suite);
- Advanced communication skills (verbal, written and interpersonal) to ensure information is imparted correctly and represents WesTrac at an expert level;
- Ability to work successfully within a team and autonomously;
- Ability to build relationships at all levels.
- Facilitation experience is desirable
Benefits of working with WesTrac:
- Supportive and inclusive work environment with a friendly, positive team culture
- Unrivalled training, development and career progression opportunities
- Income protection Insurance
- Paid parental leave
- Flexible work arrangements
- Work-life balance focussed with a reputable Employee Assistance Program available
- Discounts on a number of fantastic brands including Apple, JB Hi-Fi, Crown, Qantas etc.
- Discounted health insurance
- Salary Sacrifice available for airline memberships, cars etc.
If you are interested in joining a progressive company with significant growth in the pipeline, click the ‘Apply’ button today!
WesTrac Pty Ltd is committed to achieving a diverse and engaged workforce. We are an equal opportunity employer and encourage applications from female, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Island candidates.
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: W. Australia Standard Time
Back Apply now