Warehouse Planning Specialist
- Job number:
- Work type:
- Permanent - full time
At WesTrac, we’re made for more of what matters most. More family time, with paid parental leave, flexible working arrangements and purchased leave programs to give you the work life balance you’ve always wanted. More development opportunities, with in house RTO’s, access to your own guided learning platform and a range of pathways to help you steer your career in the direction of your dreams. More diversity, with over 4,000 team members with a tonne of differences, united by our passion for building a better tomorrow. As an industry leader and employer of choice, we’re Made for More.
WesTrac is looking for a detail-oriented Warehouse Planning Specialist to join our team at South Guildford, WA.
In this role, you will be responsible for planning daily resources and departmental targets, using documentation to ensure that the Operational Leaders have accurate and live information to allow them to make informed decisions on the optimal distribution of the workforce. This role reduces time and resources wasted as well as optimises rosters and operational fleet utilisation to deliver high quality and meet customer expectations. Additionally, this role supports progress and transformation initiatives in the Parts Warehouse.
The right candidate will be highly organised and detail-oriented, able to build professional relationships with internal and external stakeholders and liaise with departments and external suppliers to coordinate inbound and outbound freight movement.
To be successful the following is required:
- Diploma (or equivalent) in Planning, Logistics or similar
- Experience in Warehouse Planning role or similar with demonstrated understanding of resource planning
- Highly developed attention to detail and analytical skills
- Exposure to and understanding of the supply chain process
- Excellent communication skills (written, verbal and interpersonal)
- Ability to work successfully within a team and autonomously
- Advanced computer literacy skills – MS Excel
Benefits of working with WesTrac:
- Supportive and inclusive work environment with a friendly, positive team culture
- Unrivalled training, development and career progression opportunities
- Income protection Insurance
- Paid parental leave
- Flexible work arrangements
- Work-life balance focussed with a reputable Employee Assistance Program available
- Discounts on a number of fantastic brands including Apple, JB Hi-Fi, Crown, Qantas etc.
- Discounted health insurance
- Salary Sacrifice available for airline memberships, cars etc.
If you are interested in joining a progressive company with significant growth in the pipeline, click the ‘Apply’ button today!
WesTrac Pty Ltd is committed to achieving a diverse and engaged workforce. We are an equal opportunity employer and encourage applications from female, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Island candidates.
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: W. Australia Standard Time
Back Apply now Refer a friend