Plant Mechanic - Welshpool
- Job number:
- Work type:
- Permanent - full time
WesTrac is an equipment solutions company and one of the world's leading Caterpillar Dealerships with a rich history of supporting thousands of customers across the mining and construction industries in Australia. At WesTrac our primary focus is our people. We know that our success is the result of more than 4,000 talented people working together to achieve amazing outcomes.
We are currently looking for a Plant Mechanic to join our bustling Small Engines Team. Reporting to the Workshop Supervisor, the successful individual will be responsible for the efficient rebuild of 3500 and C175 engines. This work will be completed in a collaborative, team environment with a strong focus on safety with the use of JHA’s, Take 5’s, contamination control and general housekeeping.
Roster: Monday to Friday (10.50 hour days) on a 2 Weeks Day Shift and 2 Weeks Night Shift roster, with the requirement to work one Saturday per month.
To be successful the following is required:
- Australian Recognised Mechanical Trade Qualification – Heavy Duty, Light Vehicle or Diesel Fitter
- Demonstrated ability to work well in a team environment
- Transmission Rebuild knowledge
- Component change out experience advantageous
- Accredited Forklift and Dogging Licence; or willing to obtain
- Be well aligned and exhibit WesTrac’s SPARC values of Safety, Pride, Accountability, Respect and Customer
What we offer:
- Recommend and Spend – earn $3,000 for every successful referral!
- Family Friendly Roster
- Unrivalled training, development and career progression opportunities
- All PPE and uniforms provided
- Fantastic team environment and culture
- Income Protection Insurance
- Paid Parental Leave
- Work-life balance focused with a reputable Employee Assistance Program available for you
- Discounts on a number of excellent brands including Apple, JB Hi-Fi, Crown, Qantas and more
- Discounted Health Insurance
- Salary Sacrifice available for airline memberships, cars
If you are interested in taking your career to the next level with WesTrac click the ‘Apply’ button today!
Relocation and Visa sponsorship assistance can be offered to candidates currently located in Australia only.
WesTrac Pty Ltd is committed to achieving a diverse and engaged workforce. We are an equal opportunity employer and encourage applications from female, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Island candidates.
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: W. Australia Standard Time
Back Apply now