Administrator - Tom Price
- Job number:
- Work type:
- Permanent - full time
- Port Hedland, Karratha & Tom Price
- Operational Support Services
At WesTrac, we’re made for more of what matters most. More family time, with paid parental leave, flexible working arrangements and purchased leave programs to give you the work life balance you’ve always wanted. More development opportunities, with in house RTO’s, access to your own guided learning platform and a range of pathways to help you steer your career in the direction of your dreams. More diversity, with over 4,000 team members with a tonne of differences, united by our passion for building a better tomorrow. As an industry leader and employer of choice, we’re Made for More.
WesTrac are looking for a motivated Administrator to join our expanding Field Service Team based out of our Tom Price Branch.
Due to ongoing growth we have a new position available for an Administrator to support our Field Service at Tom Price. In this position you will be well supported and mentored by the Field Service Supervisor who is keen to provide you with exposure to the Branch operations in completing safety audits, including contamination control and chain of responsibility. This role you will raise purchase orders, updating the teams site, assisting technicians in completing job reports and preparing job folders for review.
This Role is FIFO Ex Perth 9 Days on 5 Days Off or Local Resident 5 days on 2 days off working 11 hour days
To be successful the following is required:
- Experience in a similar Role
- Demonstrated ability to work well in a team environment.
- Heavy equipment product knowledge - Component change out experience seen as advantageous.
- Be well aligned and exhibit WesTrac’s SPARC values of Safety, Pride, Accountability, Respect and Customer.
- Site administration experience (Desirable)
What we offer:
- Unrivalled training, development and career progression opportunities.
- Fantastic team environment and culture.
- Income protection Insurance.
- Paid parental leave.
- Work-life balance focused with a reputable Employee Assistance Program available.
- Discounts on a number of fantastic brands including Apple, JB Hi-Fi, Crown, Qantas etc.
- Discounted health insurance.
- Salary Sacrifice available for airline memberships, cars etc.
These positions are full-time, permanent opportunities with a highly attractive remuneration package on offer.
If you are interested in taking your career to the next level with WesTrac, click the ‘Apply’ button today!
Applicants must be currently located in Australia and have full working rights.
WesTrac Pty Ltd is committed to achieving a diverse and engaged workforce. We are an equal opportunity employer and encourage applications from female, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Island candidates.
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: W. Australia Standard Time
Back Apply now Refer a friend