Forecasting & Planning Officer
- Job number:
- Work type:
- Permanent - full time
- Operational Support Services
At WesTrac, we’re made for more of what matters most. More family time, with paid parental leave, flexible working arrangements and purchased leave programs to give you the work life balance you’ve always wanted. More development opportunities, with in house RTO’s, access to your own guided learning platform and a range of pathways to help you steer your career in the direction of your dreams. More diversity, with over 4,000 team members with a tonne of differences, united by our passion for building a better tomorrow. As an industry leader and employer of choice, we’re Made for More.
WesTrac are looking for a detail-oriented and motivated Planning & Forecasting Officer to join our team based at our WA Customer Service Centre in South Guildford.
Reporting to the Planning & Scheduling Manager, this individual will be responsible for medium to long term forecasting and planning, ensuring full utilisation of the businesses forecasting systems with reporting to predict and plan for demand changes.
As a key point of contact and subject matter expert for the forecasting system and processes for all internal stakeholder enquiries, this individual will also be responsible for training and supporting users of AMT in a day-to-day operational sense, regular system administration tasks and reporting.
The ideal person will have:
- Experience within planning, scheduling and forecasting space – highly desirable
- Minimum intermediate Excel skills and exposure to Smartsheet – highly desirable
- Excellent communication and presentation skills (written, verbal, interpersonal)
- Strong organisational and time management abilities
- Experience with building strong relationships across multiple teams and at all levels
- Advanced time management, planning and organisational skills with the ability to manage fluctuating workloads and priorities to meet objectives
- Ability to work successfully within a team and autonomously
Benefits of working with WesTrac:
- Supportive and inclusive work environment with a friendly, positive team culture
- Unrivalled training, development and career progression opportunities
- Income protection Insurance
- Paid parental leave
- Flexible work arrangements
- Work-life balance focussed with a reputable Employee Assistance Program available
- Discounts on a number of fantastic brands including Apple, JB Hi-Fi, Crown, Qantas etc.
- Discounted health insurance
- Salary Sacrifice available for airline memberships, cars etc.
This permanent, full-time opportunity based at our CSC in South Guildford.
If you are interested in joining a progressive company with significant growth in the pipeline, click the ‘Apply’ button today!
WesTrac Pty Ltd is committed to achieving a diverse and engaged workforce. We are an equal opportunity employer and encourage applications from female, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Island candidates.
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: W. Australia Standard Time
Back Apply now Refer a friend