- Job number:
- Work type:
- Permanent - full time
At WesTrac, we’re made for more of what matters most. More family time, with paid parental leave, flexible working arrangements and purchased leave programs to give you the work life balance you’ve always wanted. More development opportunities, with in house RTO’s, access to your own guided learning platform and a range of pathways to help you steer your career in the direction of your dreams. More diversity, with over 4,000 team members with a tonne of differences, united by our passion for building a better tomorrow. As an industry leader and employer of choice, we’re Made for More.
WesTrac is looking for an enthusiastic Storeperson to join our Customer Pick Up Team at the Parts Distribution Centre in South Guildford.
Reporting to the Warehouse Supervisor, this individual will bring their Warehousing skills, experience and initiative to contribute to the efficient and safe operation of the forklift to add and remove pallets to racks, picking products and goods and ensure timely customer service.
To be successful the following is required:
- Warehousing experience
- Ability to quickly learn inhouse software and IT systems
- Experience liaising with Customers and Handling Customer Enquiries
- Forklift (LF) Ticket
- Experience using Microsoft packages (Outlook, Word and Excel)
- Experience with Concur - desirable
- Order Picking Forklift Truck (LO) Class – highly desirable
- Ability to work within a team and autonomously
- Commitment to following WesTrac Values and Safety Policies
Benefits of working with WesTrac:
- Supportive and inclusive work environment with a friendly, positive team culture
- Unrivalled training, development and career progression opportunities
- Income protection Insurance
- Paid parental leave
- Flexible work arrangements
- Work-life balance focussed with a reputable Employee Assistance Program available
- Discounts on a number of fantastic brands including Apple, JB Hi-Fi, Crown, Qantas etc.
- Discounted health insurance
- Salary Sacrifice available for airline memberships, cars etc.
This is a Full-Time Permanent opportunity, on a Monday to Friday 9.30pm- 6.00am Roster, based at the Parts Distribution Centre in South Guildford.
If you are interested in joining a progressive company with significant growth in the pipeline, click the ‘Apply’ button today!
WesTrac Pty Ltd is committed to achieving a diverse and engaged workforce. We are an equal opportunity employer and encourage applications from female, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Island candidates.
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: W. Australia Standard Time
Back Apply now Refer a friend