Parts Sales Coordinator
- Job number:
- Work type:
- Permanent - full time
- Southwest & Bunbury, Albany
At WesTrac, we’re made for more of what matters most. More family time, with paid parental leave, flexible working arrangements and purchased leave programs to give you the work life balance you’ve always wanted. More development opportunities, with in house RTO’s, access to your own guided learning platform and a range of pathways to help you steer your career in the direction of your dreams. More diversity, with over 4,000 team members with a tonne of differences, united by our passion for building a better tomorrow. As an industry leader and employer of choice, we’re Made for More.
WesTrac are looking for a motivated Parts Sales Coordinator to join our expanding Team based at our Bunbury Branch.
Reporting to the Parts Supervisor, the Parts Sales Coordinator is responsible for utilising expert technical and Caterpillar/Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) systems knowledge to interpret and problem solve technical customer queries. The Parts Interpreter is accountable for receiving customer orders for Caterpillar parts and/or general enquiries via phone, email and ensuring accuracy and timeliness of processing for continued customer loyalty and the utilisation of WesTrac as the preferred supplier of Caterpillar parts for the customer.
This roster will be working 5 days on, 2 days off – 10.5-hour days and every 3rd Saturday for 5.5 hours
To be successful the following is required:
- Experience with Service Information System (SIS)
- Previous Dealer Experience
- Excellent Customer Service skills, experience within a similar customer service role within the Heavy Equipment industry.
- High-level problem-solving skills
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to manage multiple tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- High level attention to detail with demonstrated data entry experience.
- Excellent conflict resolution skills and demonstrated experience in navigating negative situations.
What we offer:
- Family-friendly, Bunbury - based Role - Home every night.
- Unrivalled training, development and career progression opportunities.
- Fantastic team environment and culture.
- Income protection Insurance.
- Paid parental leave.
- Work-life balance focused with a reputable Employee Assistance Program available.
- Discounts on a number of fantastic brands including Apple, JB Hi-Fi, Crown, Qantas etc.
- Discounted health insurance.
- Salary Sacrifice available for airline memberships, cars etc.
If you are interested in taking your career to the next level with WesTrac, click the ‘Apply’ button today!
Applicants must be currently located in Australia and have full working rights.
WesTrac Pty Ltd is committed to achieving a diverse and engaged workforce. We are an equal opportunity employer and encourage applications from female, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Island candidates.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back Apply now Refer a friend