- Job number:
- Work type:
- Permanent - full time
At WesTrac, we’re made for more of what matters most. More family time, with paid parental leave, flexible working arrangements and purchased leave programs to give you the work life balance you’ve always wanted. More development opportunities, with in house RTO’s, access to your own guided learning platform and a range of pathways to help you steer your career in the direction of your dreams. More diversity, with over 4,000 team members with a tonne of differences, united by our passion for building a better tomorrow. As an industry leader and employer of choice, we’re Made for More.
In this role as a Workshop Supervisor you will be responsible for the management of the Component Rebuild Centre (CRC) store, providing supervision to a team of people to ensure safety and quality of work is of the highest standard. Part of the remit and scope of work will involve the Expanding Mining Products such as electric drive wheel motor repair, with an opportunity to reinvent or venture the CRC towards the electrification repair lane. The work will also include the responsibility of creating and implementing standard work and pricing.
Location: WesTrac's state-of-the-art facility based at the Perth Airport.
The roster on offer:
- Monday to Friday,10.5 hour shifts. (Inc. 30 mins meal break).
To be successful the following is required:
- Proven experience in people management – similar industry is seen as advantageous
- Demonstrated ability to work well in a team environment and autonomously.
- Highly developed organisational skills with the ability to successfully manage fluctuating workloads and priorities.
- Excellent attention to detail and problem solving skills.
- Be well aligned and exhibit WesTrac’s SPARC values of Safety, Pride, Accountability, Respect and Customer.
What we offer:
- Family-friendly, Perth-based rostered work - Home every night.
- Unrivalled training, development and career progression opportunities.
- Fantastic team environment and culture.
- Income protection Insurance.
- Paid parental leave.
- Work-life balance focused with a reputable Employee Assistance Program available.
- Discounts on a number of fantastic brands including Apple, JB Hi-Fi, Crown, Qantas etc.
- Discounted health insurance.
- Salary Sacrifice available for airline memberships, cars etc.
This position is full-time permanent with a highly attractive remuneration package on offer.
If you are interested in taking your career to the next level with WesTrac, click the ‘Apply’ button today! Applicants must be currently located in Australia and have full working rights.
WesTrac Pty Ltd is committed to achieving a diverse and engaged workforce. We are an equal opportunity employer and encourage applications from female, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Island candidates.
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: W. Australia Standard Time
Back Apply now Refer a friend