ASSET MAINTENANCE SCHEDULER - Tomago
- Job number:
- Work type:
- Permanent - full time
- Hunter Valley & Newcastle
- Finance and Administration, Product Support
For more than 30 years WesTrac has set the benchmark in equipment management solutions, providing customers across Western Australia, New South Wales and the Australian Capital Territory. As one of the largest authorised Cat equipment dealers in the world, WesTrac provides customers with a wide range of machinery and construction equipment as well as comprehensive whole-of-life management solutions. With more than 3,300 staff and 190 apprentices, WesTrac is dedicated to creating and delivering outstanding value for our employees. Let’s do the Work.
ASSET MAINTENANCE SCHEDULER - Tomago
About the role
The Asset Solutions Team has a new opportunity for an Asset Maintenance Scheduler to join our team with a focus on Construction and Earthmoving customers. This position is based at our NSW head office in Tomago.
The Asset Maintenance Scheduler is responsible for the tracking and scheduling of required service events for assets under FitFleet agreements. This is achieved via maintaining accurate records via strategy task backlog management and asset usage data within AMT.
As the Asset Maintenance Scheduler, you will be responsible for ensuring increased asset reliability and ensuring WesTrac maintain the agreed maintenance cost of assets within FitFleet. Maintaining accurate contract data records in AMT will allow PM labour demand planning forecasts at a branch level to ensure peaks and troughs can be managed effectively.
This role will facilitate better velocity and reduced cost in scheduling services for FitFleet assets, while having a positive impact on customer satisfaction via service completion accuracy.
- Initiate service requests for due PM (Preventative Maintenance) strategy tasks
- Review and schedule outstanding strategy tasks, ensuring 100% contract execution compliance
- Liaise with branches for schedule machines in for PM servicing
- Creating and managing strategy events in AMT and Modern
- Communicate with Branch Customer Service Coordinators the required work scopes
- Track maintenance budgets versus actual and advise of cost overruns for future contract budget amendments
- Update various tools containing all scheduled maintenance including VisionLink and AMT
Skills & Experience
- Highly developed administrative skills
- Previous experience within a maintenance environment
- Demonstrated knowledge in working and understanding Equipment Maintenance and planning concepts
- Demonstrated experience working with mobile equipment environment in a planning/scheduling role (desired not essential)
- Time management and organisation
- High level of customer service skills with the ability to build and maintain successful working relationships
- High attention to detail with the ability to identify continuous improvement initiatives
- Competitive salary
- Company funded income protection
- Flexible work arrangements
- Purchased leave
- Discounted private health plan
- Fitness passport
- On-boarding and welcome day at our head office in Newcastle
If you believe you have the skills and experience to succeed in this role, please submit your cover letter and resume for consideration via the link.
For further information regarding this role, please contact our Recruitment team on 1300 797 028. Job number 880485.
WesTrac reserve the right to close this advertisement early if we receive high volume of suitable applicants.
Successful applicants will be required to complete a satisfactory National Criminal History Check as part of the recruitment process.
At WesTrac, our primary focus is our people. As we look to the future, we’re focused on harnessing the best talent and providing them with the support they need to achieve success. WesTrac is a member of the Diversity Council of Australia and recognise the value of and strongly support the principles of equal employment opportunities in the workplace and are committed to continue to build our workplace culture.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back Apply now Refer a friend