CUSTOMER SUPPORT MANAGER – Tomago
- Job number:
- Work type:
- Permanent - full time
- Hunter Valley & Newcastle
- Customer Service
For more than 30 years WesTrac has set the benchmark in equipment management solutions, providing customers across Western Australia, New South Wales and the Australian Capital Territory. As one of the largest authorised Cat equipment dealers in the world, WesTrac provides customers with a wide range of machinery and construction equipment as well as comprehensive whole-of-life management solutions. With more than 3,300 staff and 190 apprentices, WesTrac is dedicated to creating and delivering outstanding value for our employees. Let’s do the Work.
CUSTOMER SUPPORT MANAGER – Tomago
About the role
We are currently seeking a results driven and energetic Customer Support Manager to join our dedicated Sales and Support team located at our NSW Head Office based in Tomago.
Reporting to the Corporate and Major Accounts Manager you will be responsible for growing and maintaining established relationships with a small group of WesTracs’ major accounts through the provision of product support solutions aligning organisational success for both businesses. You will strive to grow customer loyalty through identification of continuous improvement initiatives and deliver on the promise of providing the lowest total cost of ownership.
- Ownership of an agreed portfolio of Major Accounts customers
- Complete understanding of customer fleet to ensure opportunities are maximised for the customer and Westrac
- Day to day customer support for parts, service and technology solutions.
- Increase customer loyalty to Westrac by developing relationships with the customer and providing the highest possible levels of support
Skills & Experience
- Mechanical Trade Certificate coupled with a minimum of 3 years post trade experience
- High level of customer service and sales skills
- Ability to build and maintain successful working relationships
- Sound commercial experience and strong negotiation skills
- Understanding of Total cost of Ownership modelling
- Advanced Microsoft office skills
- Excellent communication skills (verbal, written and interpersonal) with the ability to effectively liaise at a high level with customers and a diverse range of interdepartmental team members
- Excellent organisational and time management skills with the ability to manage multiple workloads in a high pressure environment
- High level of initiative and problems solving skills with the ability to follow through with required actions
- Ability to analyse data and compile reports
- Competitive salary and benefits scheme
- Company funded income protection
- Flexible work arrangements
- Purchased leave
- Discounted private health plan
- Fitness passport
- On-boarding and welcome day at our head office in Newcastle
If you believe you have the skills and experience to succeed in this role, please submit your cover letter and resume for consideration via the link.
For further information regarding this role, please contact our Recruitment team on 1300 797 028. Job number: 880474.
Successful applicants will be required to complete a satisfactory National Criminal History Check as part of the recruitment process.
At WesTrac, our primary focus is our people. As we look to the future, we’re focused on harnessing the best talent and providing them with the support they need to achieve success. WesTrac is a member of the Diversity Council of Australia and recognise the value of and strongly support the principles of equal employment opportunities in the workplace and are committed to continue to build our workplace culture.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back Apply now Refer a friend