First Class Machinist
- Job number:
- Work type:
- Permanent - full time
- Parts, Service, Engineering, Product Support
At WesTrac, we’re made for more of what matters most. More family time, with paid parental leave, flexible working arrangements and purchased leave programs to give you the work life balance you’ve always wanted. More development opportunities, with in house RTO’s, access to your own guided learning platform and a range of pathways to help you steer your career in the direction of your dreams. More diversity, with over 4,000 team members with a tonne of differences, united by our passion for building a better tomorrow. As an industry leader and employer of choice, we’re Made for More.
We are looking for a Fitter Machinist to join our Hydraulics Workshop in South Guildford. The successful individual will be responsible for completing general machining and manufacturing hydraulic components, such as re-rodding and re-tubing. You will also be provided with the option to move within the Hydraulics Department across the areas of machining, fitting or horizontal borer.
To be successful the following is required:
- Australian Recognised First Class Machinist Trade Qualification
- General machining experience
- Experience in component overhaul; hydraulic cylinders and pumps
- Current dogging ticket
- Dedication to quality work and a safe and inclusive work environment
What we offer:
- Work on state-of-the-art mining equipment
- 25% shift allowance on night shift
- Versatile work environment based on your interest and skills
- Safety first working culture in an inclusive environment
- Supportive work environment and career progression opportunities
- Salary sacrifice on Airline Memberships, Motor Vehicles and more
- Refer a friend program – work alongside your mates and receive $1000 for each successful referral
This is a Permanent Full Time, Monday to Friday (10.50 hours per day) opportunity based in South Guildford.
If you are interested in joining a progressive company with significant growth in the pipeline, click the ‘Apply’ button today!
WesTrac Pty Ltd is committed to achieving a diverse and engaged workforce. We are an equal opportunity employer and encourage applications from female, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Island candidates.
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: W. Australia Standard Time
Back Apply now Refer a friend