Warehouse and Material Handling Supervisor
- Job number:
- Work type:
- Permanent - full time
- Parts, Service
At WesTrac, we’re made for more of what matters most. More family time, with paid parental leave, flexible working arrangements and purchased leave programs to give you the work life balance you’ve always wanted. More development opportunities, with in house RTO’s, access to your own guided learning platform and a range of pathways to help you steer your career in the direction of your dreams. More diversity, with over 4,000 team members with a tonne of differences, united by our passion for building a better tomorrow. As an industry leader and employer of choice, we’re Made for More.
In this role as a Warehouse and Material Handling Supervisor you will be responsible for the safe, efficient and effective operations of the Perth Branch Warehouse and Tool store. This includes including inwards and outwards of materials plus the affective facilitation of all yard activities including internal mobile crane operations and recovery.
This department would suit an individual who can manage multiple priorities to ensure parts and tooling are carried out within the agreed timeframe for the customers. This work will be completed in a collaborative, team environment with a strong focus on safety.
Location: Reid Rd - Perth Airport
Rosters on offer:
- 5 days on, 2 days off, 10.5hr shifts (Inc. 30 minutes meal break)
Associated tasks and duties:
- Supervisor the delivery of inbound machine inventory to designated staging bays.
- Coordinate inbound and removal of on-site waste bins, bulk oils and other materials.
- Provide operational support and coordination of Crane driver services for on-site crane.
- Manage parts and tool store function.
- Carry out progressive stocktake to ensure stock levels are correct and investigate discrepancies.
- Develop the team to ensure appropriate competence for materials handling, unloading/unloading of parts inventory and BCP machines.
- Provide leadership to the Warehouse team to achieve desired results.
To be successful the following is required:
- Operations and Warehouse leadership experience.
- Knowledge and understanding of Chain of Responsibility legislation and requirements seen as advantageous.
- Exposure to handling multiple priorities and implementing improvement initiatives.
- Be well aligned and exhibit WesTrac’s SPARC values of Safety, Pride, Accountability, Respect and Customer.
What we offer:
- Family-friendly, Perth-based rostered work - Home every night.
- Unrivalled training, development and career progression opportunities.
- Fantastic team environment and culture.
- Income protection Insurance.
- Paid parental leave.
- Work-life balance focused with a reputable Employee Assistance Program available.
- Discounts on a number of fantastic brands including Apple, JB Hi-Fi, Crown, Qantas etc.
- Discounted health insurance.
- Salary Sacrifice available for airline memberships, cars etc.
This is a full-time permanent opportunity with a highly attractive remuneration package on offer.
If you are interested in taking your career to the next level with WesTrac, click the ‘Apply’ button today! Applicants must be currently located in Australia and have full working rights.
WesTrac Pty Ltd is committed to achieving a diverse and engaged workforce. We are an equal opportunity employer and encourage applications from female, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Island candidates.
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: W. Australia Standard Time
Back Apply now Refer a friend