Plant Mechanic - Tropicana
- Job number:
- Work type:
- Permanent - full time
- Goldfields & Kalgoorlie, Esperance
- Operational Support Services, Product Support
Our Product Support Group has received a request to support one of our major clients at Tropicana. As a result, we have multiple opportunities for a full-time permanent Plant Mechanic to come on board.
Reporting to the PSG Supervisor, this position will be required to carry out site repairs, servicing, preventative maintenance, or component change outs to CAT equipment and ancillary gear.
The roster is 2/1 (1-week dayshift, 1-week nightshift, 1 off), working 12 hours each day.
What we offer:
- Opportunity to work on the state-of-the-art mining equipment
- Supportive work environment and career progression opportunities
- Salary sacrifice on airline memberships, motor vehicles and more
- Travel and accommodation discounts available
- Ongoing and upcoming projects
- Refer a friend program – work alongside your mates and receive $1000 for each successful referral
To be successful the following is required:
- Qualified Heavy Diesel Plant Mechanic
- Caterpillar and associated products knowledge and maintenance experience
- Ability to work flexible hours
- Demonstrated communication skills
- Familiarity with service reporting and service literature
- Must be able to work unsupervised
- A dedicated commitment to following WesTrac Safety and Quality Policies
If you are interested in joining a progressive company with significant growth in the pipeline, click the ‘Apply’ button today!
WesTrac Pty Ltd is committed to achieving a diverse and engaged workforce. We are an equal opportunity employer and encourage applications from female, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Island candidates.
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: W. Australia Standard Time
Back Apply now Refer a friend