Heavy Duty Fitter - Shovels and Excavators
- Job number:
- Work type:
- Permanent - full time
- Product Support
WesTrac is looking at another hugely successful year in 2021 with upcoming major projects in the pipeline. As a result of this recent growth, we have Permanent opportunities for Heavy Duty Fitters to join our Product Support team.
We have had an influx of new business and are now looking for HD Fitters to join our dedicated Heavy Shovel and Excavators team to assist us in providing world class support! Working closely with the maintenance teams and supervisors in our regional areas you will conducting maintenance, Shutdowns, Component change outs, deliveries and much more across multiple sites in WA to help support our customers. This Opportunity will see you go through a structured training pathway to upskill you in Caterpillar HMS products. The training will be conducted at our WesTrac facility, Other Caterpillar dealerships and even the Caterpillar factory itself. The training will be conducted by both WesTrac and CAT specialists in these fields.
This roster will be 8 days on, 6 days off or 2 weeks on, 1 week off working 12 hour days
At WesTrac we Live the Values and Lead by example everyday through actions, behaviours and decisions including compliance with WesTrac’s safety procedures, safe working practices and life- saving rules.
To be successful the following is required:
- Australian recognised Heavy-Duty Trade Certificate with post trade experience with Cat equipment
- Extensive diagnostic and fault-finding skills Knowledge and experience of CAT Diagnostic tools and CAT Information systems
- Experience with Heavy Mining Shovels/Excavators is highly desirable
- Demonstrated ability to work under pressure in an isolated and remote environment
- Ability to work and seek out work opportunities without continuous direct supervision
Ability to work effectively within a team and have a strong commitment to continuous improvement
- Strive to assist the Customer to achieve machine availability and reliability KPI’s
- Dogging ticket desirable
What we offer:
- Supportive work environment and career progression opportunities
- Salary sacrifice on Airline Memberships, Motor Vehicles and more
- Discounts with Blackwoods, Apple, JB Hi-Fi, Qantas, Travel Club and more
- Discounted CAT products
- Discounted health insurance
- Refer a friend program – work alongside your mates and receive $1000 for each successful referral
If you are interested in joining a progressive company with significant growth in the pipeline, click the ‘Apply’ button today!
WesTrac Pty Ltd is committed to achieving a diverse and engaged workforce. We are an equal opportunity employer and encourage applications from female, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Island candidates.
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: W. Australia Standard Time
Back Apply now Refer a friend