Parts Sales Coordinator
- Job number:
- Work type:
- Permanent - full time
- Parts, Customer Service
WesTrac is an equipment solutions company and one of the world's leading Caterpillar Dealerships. Operating in NSW, ACT and WA, we supply equipment solutions to thousands of customers across the mining, construction, transport, forestry, agriculture and power generation sectors.
The Parts Sales Coordinator is responsible for the delivery of high level service to all our WesTrac Customers ensuring they receive an exceptional, quality, customer service experience.
This is a customer facing and over the phone customer service role where you will be finding and identifying machine parts for customers and providing cost effective solutions for the delivery to the customer. Additionally, you will ensure that all parts orders and inquiries are processed in a timely and accurate manner.
To be successful in the role you must have the ability to listen, understand and interpret the customers’ needs whilst providing excellent customer service. Someone with a mechanical aptitude would ideally suit this role.
This role is offered as a 12 month fixed-term Contract based in South Guildford. The role works Monday - Friday and flexibility is required.
What we offer:
- An opportunity to develop your career
- Comprehensive on the job training and development
- Dynamic and diverse culture
- Online and on the job training
- Supportive work environment and career progression opportunities
- Salary sacrifice on Airline Memberships, Motor Vehicles and more
- Discounts on Health Insurance and other products
- Refer a friend program –receive $1000 for each successful referral
To be successful the following is required:
- Demonstrated strong Customer Service / Experience with the ability to positively influence and successfully negotiate
- Excellent conflict resolution skills and demonstrated experience in navigating challenging situations
- Working background in the automotive or mining industry highly desirable
- Ability to be solutions focused with demonstrated and proactive problem-solving
- A willingness to work a revolving roster as well as overtime
- Strong Computer skills including but not limited to MS Office, inventory management and warehousing systems.
If you are interested in joining a progressive company with significant growth in the pipeline, click the ‘Apply’ button today!
WesTrac Pty Ltd is committed to achieving a diverse and engaged workforce. We are an equal opportunity employer and encourage applications from female, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Island candidates
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: W. Australia Standard Time
Back Apply now Refer a friend