Field Service Plant Mechanic - Port Hedland
- Job number:
- Work type:
- Permanent - full time
- Port Hedland, Karratha & Tom Price
WesTrac is looking at another hugely successful year in 2021 with upcoming major projects in the pipeline. As a result of this recent growth, we have a permanent opportunity for a Field Service Plant Mechanic.
Armed with a field service ute, you will visit customer sites throughout the Port Hedland Region to diagnose and repair Caterpillar equipment, and complete warranty repair work in a timely and efficient manner. Reporting to the Field Service Supervisor, you will be responsible for identifying and recommending preventative maintenance on customer equipment. To aid in your success, you will have access to the latest training and technical knowledge relating to Caterpillar products.
This position is available on FIFO (2&1) basis with an interstate flight allowance or direct flights provided, and a FIFO field allowance.
To be successful the following is required:
- Australian recognised Heavy-Duty Trade Certificate with a several years post trade experience in a field service environment
- Extensive experience working on Caterpillar products and systems
- Extensive diagnostic and fault-finding skills
- Demonstrated ability to work unsupervised in an isolated and remote environment
- Strong commitment to continuous improvement principles
- A focus on delivering the best outcome for the Customer in achieving machine availability and reliability KPI’s
What we offer:
- Interstate flight allowance or direct flights plus housing provided
- Supportive work culture and career progression opportunities
- Discounts with Blackwoods, Apple, JB Hi-Fi, Qantas, Travel Club and more
- Refer a friend program – work alongside your mates and receive $1000 for each successful referral
If you are interested in joining a progressive company with significant growth in the pipeline, click the ‘Apply’ button today!
WesTrac Pty Ltd is committed to achieving a diverse and engaged workforce. We are an equal opportunity employer and encourage applications from female, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Island candidates.
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: W. Australia Standard Time
Back Apply now Refer a friend