- Job number:
- Work type:
- Permanent - full time
- Finance and Administration
WesTrac has had a successful year, with more major projects in the pipeline for the remainder of 2021. As a result of this growth we have an opportunity for a full time Administrator to assist our Rebuilds department starting as soon as possible.
Reporting to the Operations Manager you will work in conjunction with the other Supervisors for operational activities. These include coordinating team rosters, processing payroll, staff training, raising PR’s and PO’s, running reports, working on excel spreadsheets and smartsheets, and work orders.
A high level of interaction with WesTrac's Customers and internal stakeholders are essential key skills with excellent attention to detail. The ideal person will ensure correct procedures are followed in lined with Westrac’s policies.
This roster will be 5 Days on, 2 Days off (8 hours per day).
What we offer:
- Onsite parking provided
- Join one of our Global Cat Dealerships
- Ongoing Training and Development
- Travel and Accommodation discounts available
- Supportive work environment and career progression opportunities
- Salary sacrifice on Airline Memberships, Motor Vehicles and more
- Refer a friend program – work alongside your mates and receive $1000 for each successful referral
To be successful the following is required:
- Highly developed administrative skills & experience - specifically the mining environment
- Excellent communication skills (written, verbal and interpersonal)
- Advanced computer literacy skills - MS Office, internet-based applications
- Highly developed attention to detail
- Advanced time management, planning and organisational skills with the ability manage multiple priorities to meet objectives
- Ability to work successfully within a team and autonomously
- Knowledge of Timekeeper, DBS, SAP or similar systems highly desirable
- Preferable but not essential to have previous mining experience
If you are interested in joining a progressive company with significant growth in the pipeline, click the ‘Apply’ button today!
WesTrac Pty Ltd is committed to achieving a diverse and engaged workforce. We are an equal opportunity employer and encourage applications from female, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Island candidates.
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: W. Australia Standard Time
Back Apply now Refer a friend