- Job number:
- Work type:
- Permanent - full time
- Health, Safety, Environment & Quality
WesTrac is an equipment solutions company and one of the world's leading Caterpillar Dealerships. Operating in NSW, ACT and WA, we supply equipment solutions to thousands of customers across the mining, construction, transport, forestry, agriculture and power generation sectors. Our primary focus is our people and we know that our success is the result of more than 3,000 talented people working together to achieve amazing outcomes. Now, as we look to the future and our goal of becoming the first choice in equipment solutions, we're more focused than ever on harnessing the best talent for our business.
We are recruiting for an HSE Advisor to service our teams in Metro and the North West. In this role you will provide technical, behavioural and leadership coaching and mentoring to front line management in areas of health, safety and environment and deliver training to these employees.
Additionally, you will lead and facilitate incident investigations, research issues and legislation updates and changes for improvement, attend department Pre-Shift Instruction meetings (PSI) ensuring safety is being discussed and promote HSE awareness in the wider business and Provide visible field safety leadership to front line management and demonstrate compliance to Westrac safety values.
This is a Perth based role with infrequent short stay trips to sites in North West WA.
To be successful the following is required:
- Certificate 4 or Diploma in Occupational Health & Safety
- Excellent communication and public speaking skills – interpersonal, written and verbal
- Advanced computer literacy skills (MS Office Suite)
- Highly developed attention to detail with the ability to identify continuous improvement initiatives
- Advanced time management, planning and organisational skills with the ability manage multiple priorities to meet objectives
- Working knowledge of relevant legislation and proven ability to interpret conditions
WesTrac offers competitive remuneration packages and many other benefits which include:
- Supportive work environment and career progression opportunities
- Income protection Insurance
- Paid parental leave
- Discounted CAT products
- Partner Discount network
- Further education assistance
- Salary sacrificing options i.e. airline memberships, motor vehicle etc.
- Discounted health insurance
WesTrac Pty Ltd is committed to achieving a diverse and engaged workforce. We are an equal opportunity employer and encourage applications from female, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Island candidates.
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: W. Australia Standard Time
Back Apply now Refer a friend