Branch Manager Bunbury
- Job number:
- Work type:
- Permanent - full time
- Southwest & Bunbury, Albany
WesTrac is an equipment solutions company and one of the world's leading Caterpillar Dealerships. Operating in NSW, ACT and WA, we supply equipment solutions to thousands of customers across the mining, construction, transport, forestry, agriculture and power generation sectors.
As the Branch Manager you will be accountable for creating a safe, productive and enjoyable work environment through strong leadership, positive engagement and the ongoing development of your team.
A key part of this role is exceeding customers’ expectations and ensuring the operational performance of the branch is managed in alignment with the companies objectives.
This is a full-time permanent role working Monday – Friday. A relocation allowance will be available for candidates who are looking to relocate from outside of South West WA.
To be successful you will have:
- Mobile Equipment knowledge and experience.
- Extensive experience leading large teams.
- Strong customer focus.
- Excellent interpersonal and negotiating skills and ability to engage with key stakeholders.
- Highly developed commercial and business acumen with the ability to successfully manage sales leads, budgets, data analysis and reporting.
- Technical knowledge of Caterpillar or similar heavy mobile equipment (desirable but not essential).
- Advanced computer literacy (Microsoft Office Suite)
- Excellent organisation skills, with the ability to manage fluctuating workloads and conflicting priorities to achieve tight deadlines.
- Previous leadership experience with an OEM or within the mining or civil sectors.
What we offer:
- Competitive remuneration package
- Formal Training and Development
- Paid parental leave
- Flexible work arrangements
- Supportive work environment and career progression opportunities
- Salary sacrifice on Airline Memberships, Motor Vehicles and more
- Discounts on Health Insurance and other products
If you are interested in joining a progressive company with significant growth in the pipeline, click the ‘Apply’ button today!
WesTrac Pty Ltd is committed to achieving a diverse and engaged workforce. We are an equal opportunity employer and encourage applications from female, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Island candidates.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back Apply now Refer a friend