SALES AND MARKETING GRADUATE
- Job number:
- Work type:
- Permanent - fixed term
- Sydney Metro & Casula
- Product Support
For more than 30 years WesTrac has set the benchmark in equipment management solutions, providing customers across Western Australia, New South Wales and the Australian Capital Territory. As one of the largest authorised Cat equipment dealers in the world, WesTrac provides customers with a wide range of machinery and construction equipment as well as comprehensive whole-of-life management solutions. With more than 3,300 staff and 190 apprentices, WesTrac is dedicated to creating and delivering outstanding value for our employees. Let’s do the Work.
SALES AND MARKETING GRADUATE
About the role
WesTrac is currently seeking a Sales and Marketing Graduate to join our team based in our Casula office.
The Sales and Marketing Graduate will be supported by the senior leaders of the business and will be given exposure to a number of departments to assist with developing your broader knowledge of the business and our customers. As a Sales and Marketing Graduate, you will be accountable for providing operational support to the business by undertaking a range of business improvement activities in our construction and mining industries.
Following the graduate placement, the participant will transition into a permanent Sales, Marketing or Operations role within our Construction and Mining teams.
We are looking for exceptional graduates who have the desire to exceed expectations. People who are looking for a long-term career who are not afraid of challenging themselves or others.
You will develop your professional and business acumen and be given the exposure to gain practical business experience while utilising your passion for continuous improvement.
- Graduates in the disciplines of engineering, business and / or commerce who have a passion for making decision with data driven insights
- Completed a university degree in 2019, 2020 or 2021
- Desire to work in an organisation who’s contributions make a difference
- Interest in the construction and mining industries
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to build support and work well with others
- Assisting with scoping, creation, coordination and completion of projects
- Planning business activities
- Develop, contribute and support new initiatives
- Automate processes and identify different ways of collaborating
- Competitive salary and benefits scheme
- Company funded income protection
- Flexible work arrangements
- Purchased leave
- Discounted private health plan
- Fitness passport
If you believe you have the skills, enthusiasm and desire to succeed in this role, please submit your cover letter and resume for consideration via the link.
For further information regarding this role, please contact our Recruitment team on 1300 797 028. Job number 878396.
Successful applicants will be required to complete a satisfactory National Criminal History Check as part of the recruitment process.
At WesTrac, our primary focus is our people. As we look to the future, we’re focused on harnessing the best talent and providing them with the support they need to achieve success. WesTrac is a member of the Diversity Council of Australia and recognise the value of and strongly support the principles of equal employment opportunities in the workplace and are committed to continue to build our workplace culture.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back Apply now Refer a friend