People & Culture Partner
- Job number:
- Work type:
- Permanent - fixed term
- Human Resources
WesTrac is an equipment solutions company and one of the world's leading Caterpillar Dealerships. Operating in NSW, ACT and WA, we supply equipment solutions to thousands of customers across the mining, construction, transport, forestry, agriculture and power generation sectors. Our primary focus is our people and we know that our success is the result of more than 3,000 talented people working together to achieve amazing outcomes. Now, as we look to the future and our goal of becoming the first choice in equipment solutions, we're more focused than ever on harnessing the best talent for our business.
We currently have an opportunity in our People & Culture team for an experienced Human Resource professional to join our team. The People and Culture Partner is the face of the department and partner with our senior leaders to develop people and talent plans, end to end performance management, organisational development, culture change and coaching business leaders to manage their team members.
This is a highly strategic role that shapes and delivers the organisation’s Human Resources strategy to support the achievement of the broader business goals and optimise the performance of team members.
This role is a 12-month fixed-term contract. The position is based at our WA head office in South Guildford and flexible work arrangements such as working from home will be offered as well as competitive remuneration.
To be successful the following is required:
- Significant experience working in a similar role with knowledge of P&C practices and strategies including talent & performance management and organisational change
- Excellent relationship building skills and the ability to partner with senior business leaders
- High attention to detail with the ability to identify continuous improvement initiatives
- Advanced time management, planning and organisational skills with the ability to manage a high workload and multiple priorities
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Tertiary qualification highly desirable
WesTrac offers competitive remuneration packages and many other benefits which include:
- Supportive work environment
- Flexible work arrangements
- Income Protection Insurance
- Paid parental leave
- Discounted CAT products
- Partner Discount network
- Further education assistance
- Salary sacrificing options i.e. airline memberships, motor vehicle etc.
- Discounted health insurance
WesTrac Pty Ltd is committed to achieving a diverse and engaged workforce. We are an equal opportunity employer and encourage applications from female, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Island candidates.
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: W. Australia Standard Time
Back Apply now Refer a friend