Fleet Performance Specialist - Mt Thorley
- Job number:
- Work type:
- Permanent - full time, Permanent - fixed term
- Hunter Valley & Newcastle
- Product Support
For more than 30 years WesTrac has set the benchmark in equipment management solutions, providing customers across Western Australia, New South Wales and the Australian Capital Territory. As one of the largest authorised Cat equipment dealers in the world, WesTrac provides customers with a wide range of machinery and construction equipment as well as comprehensive whole-of-life management solutions. With more than 3,300 staff and 190 apprentices, WesTrac is dedicated to creating and delivering outstanding value for our employees. Let’s do the Work.
FLEET PERFORMANCE SPECIALIST – Mt Thorley
About the role
WesTrac has a fantastic career opportunity for an energetic and driven Fleet Performance Specialist to join our team based at our Mt Thorley branch.
Reporting to the Equipment Management Supervisor, you will be responsible for assisting our mining customers in developing and managing the strategic maintenance planning, health and performance of their Caterpillar fleet and providing recommendations on how to effectively implement and execute an asset management strategy. This role will support customers across mining sites in the Hunter Valley of NSW.
This position will be offered on a 12 month fixed term contract.
- First point of technical support to the customer
- Daily/weekly and monthly reporting
- Maintain key stakeholder relationships
- Develop and review equipment maintenance strategy to ensure equipment effectiveness
- Monitor and provide recommendations for equipment performance and reliability issues
Skills & Experience
As the successful candidate you will possess the following skills:
- Mechanical or Electrical Trade Certificate
- Proven experience with maintenance on Caterpillar mobile mining machinery
- Proficient computer literacy (Microsoft Office Suite)
- Excellent organisational skills, with the ability to manage fluctuating workloads and conflicting priorities to achieve tight deadlines
- Excellent communication skills (verbal, written and interpersonal) with the ability to effectively liaise at a high level with customers and a diverse range of interdepartmental team members
- High level of initiative and problem solving skills with the ability and drive to follow through with required actions
- Ability to analyse data and compile reports
- Competitive salary
- Company funded income protection
- Flexible work arrangements
- Purchased leave
- Discounted private health plan
- Fitness passport
- On-boarding and welcome day at our head office in Newcastle
If you believe you have the skills and experience to succeed in this role, please submit your cover letter and resume for consideration via the link.
For further information regarding this role, please contact our Recruitment team on 1300 797 028. Job number: 879734.
Successful applicants will be required to complete a satisfactory National Criminal History Check as part of the recruitment process.
At WesTrac, our primary focus is our people. As we look to the future, we’re focused on harnessing the best talent and providing them with the support they need to achieve success. WesTrac is a member of the Diversity Council of Australia and recognise the value of and strongly support the principles of equal employment opportunities in the workplace and are committed to continue to build our workplace culture.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back Apply now Refer a friend