- Job number:
- Work type:
- Permanent - fixed term
- Strategy & IS
As one of the largest authorised Cat equipment dealers in the world, WesTrac provides customers with a wide range of machinery and construction equipment as well as comprehensive whole-of-life management solutions designed to make owning and operating equipment as easy, profitable and safe as possible.
We currently have a 12-month fixed term contract available for a Demand Analyst to join our team. The purpose of this role will be to manage a clear and accurate demand pipeline that will allow WesTrac business units to strategically plan and make decisions in regards to scheduling.
The role is responsible for developing and communicating long term demand to the WesTrac Service Operations Department to ensure sufficient resources are available to execute and respond to the demand coming into the business.
This role works closely with the business unit maintenance planners and schedulers, ensuring efficient and effective communication and providing standardised processes across our business.
To be successful the following is required:
- Experience with scheduling
- Exposure to forecasting and planning
- Minimum intermediate Excel skills
- Excellent communication skills (written, verbal and interpersonal)
- Exposure to process improvement and change management
- Strong organisational and time management abilities
- Experience with building strong relationships across multiple teams and at all levels
- Flexible in approach and ability to thrive in an environment with a constantly evolving scope of work
- Demonstrated analytical, problem solving and negotiation skills to effectively resolve issues in the workplace
- Advanced time management, planning and organisational skills with the ability to manage fluctuating workloads and priorities to meet objectives
- Ability to work successfully within a team and autonomously
What we offer:
- Access to our premium onsite training facility
- Flexible working arrangements
- Internal opportunities available to expand your skillset
- Supportive work environment and career progression opportunities
- Salary sacrifice on Airline Memberships, Motor Vehicles and more
- Discounts on Health Insurance and other products including Apple and JB-Hi Fi
- Refer a friend program – earn up to $1000 for each successful referral
WesTrac Pty Ltd is committed to achieving a diverse and engaged workforce. We are an equal opportunity employer and encourage applications from female, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Island candidates.
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: W. Australia Standard Time
Back Apply now Refer a friend