Service Pricing Officer
- Job number:
- Work type:
- Permanent - full time
- Service, Operational Support Services, Customer Service
WesTrac has set the benchmark in equipment solutions, providing customers across Western Australia, New South Wales and Australian Capital Territory with award winning support across the mining, construction and transport industries. WesTrac’s vision is to be the Customers First Choice in Equipment Management Solutions. To achieve this, we put safety first and have the right people in the right roles.
About the role
Reporting to the Service Pricing and Quotation Supervisor, Service Pricing is seeking an energetic employee to join our team.
Service Pricing supports Service Operations WA in providing maintenance repair budgets for major equipment repairs capturing opportunities within the market.
The role will require you to have;
- Mechanical Trade Certificate qualification with a minimum of 5 years post qualification experience with mobile equipment
- Minimum 2 years experience in a maintenance planning/costing/analysis capacity
- Certificate IV Business/Accounting and an understanding and application of various financial principles and the relationship between operational activities and financial implications
- Advanced computer literacy skills (MS Office Suite, internet based applications)
- Demonstrated ability to identify and implement continuous improvement initiatives
- Advanced time management, planning and organisational skills with the ability to manage multiple priorities to meet objectives
It is desirable for you to have;
- Previous exposure to building, planning and managing equipment shut down repairs.
- Previous exposure to WesTrac systems
- Previous exposure to Caterpillar parts and service
- Previous use on WesTrac and Caterpillar systems such as Dealer Business System, Caterpillar Builder and AMT.
What we can offer you:
We value our people and love to reward and recognise each employee’s contribution. WesTrac offers a competitive remuneration package with several benefits and non-financial rewards to help make everyday life a little more comfortable
- A rewarding career with diverse opportunities
- Employee Assistance Program
- Competency based annual pay increases
- Ongoing training and support to further your career
- Onsite cafe
At WesTrac our primary focus is our people. Now as we look to the future and our goal of becoming the first choice in equipment solutions, we're more focused than ever on harnessing the best talent for our business. If you are a driven self-starter and are confident you have the relevant skills, knowledge and experience to fulfil this role, please apply.
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: W. Australia Standard Time
Back Apply now Refer a friend