Field Service Plant Mechanic - Hunter Valley
- Job number:
- Work type:
- Permanent - full time
- Hunter Valley & Newcastle
- Operational Support Services
For more than 25 years WesTrac has set the benchmark in equipment management solutions, providing customers across Western Australia, New South Wales and the Australian Capital Territory. As one of the largest authorised Cat equipment dealers in the world, WesTrac provides customer with a wide range of machinery and construction equipment as well as comprehensive whole-of-life management solutions. With more than 3,000 staff and 140 apprentices, WesTrac is dedicated to creating and delivering outstanding value for our employees. Let’s do the Work.
FIELD SERVICE PLANT MECHANIC – HUNTER VALLEY
About the role
Due to customer demand we continue to have opportunities available across all Field Service crews based from our Mt Thorley branch. Leveraging off your Caterpillar product knowledge and excellent diagnostics and troubleshooting skills, you will be required to offer OEM support providing our customers with service and breakdown solutions on mine and customer sites. On offer are permanent positions on rotating days/nights rosters.
- Performing repairs, maintenance and inspections on a range of customer equipment
- Diagnosing and reporting for preventative maintenance
- Autonomously providing solutions, service and satisfaction to our customers
Skills & Experience
- CERT III Mobile Plant Qualification (including Certificate of Proficiency)
- Several years post-trade experience in a similar role
- Caterpillar product knowledge and maintenance experience
- Excellent diagnostic and repair skills and a strong commitment to service excellence
- Excellent attitude to your work, and dedication to safe work practices
- Competitive base hourly rate
- 21% location, 15% shift and 15% field service allowances
- Access to new service fleet of Ford Rangers with all the latest tools and technology
- Income protection covering you 24/7
- Refer a friend program – work alongside your mates and receive $1000 for each successful referral!
- Up to $8,000 relocation assistance offered for eligible candidates
- Discounts with Blackwoods, Apple, JB Hi-Fi, Qantas, Travel Club and more
- On-boarding and Welcome day at our Head Office in Newcastle
If you believe you have the skills and experience to succeed in this role, please submit your cover letter and resume for consideration via the link.
For further information regarding this role, please contact our Recruitment team on 1300 797 028 and reference Job Number 878555.
At WesTrac, our primary focus is our people. As we look to the future, we’re focused on harnessing the best talent and providing them with the support they need to achieve success. WesTrac recognise the value of and strongly support the principles of equal employment opportunities in the workplace and are committed to continue to build our workplace culture.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back Apply now Refer a friend