- Job number:
- Work type:
- Permanent - full time
WesTrac have increased their workload due to an upcoming major projects in the pipeline. As a result of this recent growth, we are looking for Auto Electricians who can support and deliver the service required on a full time permanent basis.
This role will focus on installing low voltage electrical systems to CAT mobile equipment such as graders, excavators, rollers, and other heavy earth moving machinery. Experience working in a similar work environment with a dedication to deliver quality service in a timely manner is highly regarded. Working Monday to Friday, 10 hours per day based at the Perth Airport.
What we offer:
- Opportunity to work on state of the art mining equipment
- Supportive work environment and career progression opportunities
- Salary sacrifice on Airline Memberships, Motor Vehicles and more
- Lifestyle and family friendly roster
- Refer a friend program – work alongside your mates and receive $1000 for each successful referral
To be successful the following is required:
- Auto Electrical Trade Qualification
- Minimum 2 years’ post trade experience
- Valid Driver’s Licence
- Dogging ticket (Or be willing to obtain before commencing)
- Diagnostic skills with Caterpillar equipment at all levels
- Extensive Caterpillar and associated product knowledge
- Demonstrated strong written and verbal communication skills
- Dedicated commitment to Safety & QA
- Ability to work autonomously
If you are interested in joining a progressive company with significant growth in the pipeline, click the ‘Apply’ button today!
WesTrac Pty Ltd is committed to achieving a diverse and engaged workforce. We are an equal opportunity employer and encourage applications from female, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Island candidates.
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: W. Australia Standard Time
Back Apply now Refer a friend